Ratings for Dr. Christian D. Froerer

Dr. Froerer delivered both my babies, both were in preterm labor, and both were premature. He worked hard to keep them in! But asked me..."How are YOU holding up..." all the time. I feel that other OB/GYNs work more for the baby than Mom, but he genuinely worried about my mental health during a painful and stressful experience. He arranged overnight stays for my Husband, and myself, while babies were in the NICU but I had been discharged. He never once questioned my birth plan, challenged a question - answered everything in consideration.... Dr. Froerer also was able to deliver both babies at IMC, and made sure that I saw him, not a colleague, due to my complicated medical history. When he was on-call, he gave standing orders to be called in if I arrived; when my first was delivered, he had been sleeping off a 12-hour shift and woke up immediately to attend the birth. He is grumpy in the birth video, because he just woke up - but, by damn, he's THERE! I was floored at his handling of my case, and recommend him to ANYONE. Although you may see a quiet man, who makes short and concise statements, and appears tense or stiff, you are missing out on a doctor who takes accountability for everyone he cares for. Thanks, Dr. Frodo.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have seriously considered having more babies just so I could see Dr. Froerer and his staff regularly again ;) I love the facility, the staff's friendliness, and their ability to make you feel special, even though you are one of MANY that they see regularly. Dr. Froerer is my favorite physician of all time, such a calm demeanor and incredibly competent physician.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Most amazing doctor I've ever had. Made me feel so comfortable and he knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Just the best. Considering the nature of the job there were a few appointments I had to wait for, but I didn't mind in the least. Christy and the gal who does weight/BP are so sweet and I enjoyed all of my appointments. After the first ultrasound we learned that my son had a two-vessel umbilical cord instead of three. I Googled it at home and scared myself stupid; Dr. Froerer called me that day to explain everything and talked me off the ledge. In the end, I had a C-section and my recovery was easier than friends who had natural births. Superficial plus: he did a great job stitching me back up because now I have obliques I never had before. He brings knowledge, kindness and humor. I'm currently living on the east coast and plan to have Dr. Froerer in charge of future pregnancies/deliveries. As for the front staff, maybe I'm lucky but I never had an unpleasant experience; sometimes they weren't overly friendly, but they were never rude.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Froerer has delivered my babies via c-section and I can tell you I couldn't trust anyone more than him. I have assisted as a nurse in his deliveries and use him myself, I can tell you he is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor. Our appointments and the personal aspect weren't particularly "warm" to me, he kind of just gets to the point and I didn't feel like I had a particularly "close" relationship with him, I had imagined more before my pregnancy but a doctor's skills and knowledge are more important than a fun relationship. For the most part I like the Cottonwood group of doctors a lot, even though the staff can be difficult to work with and you can always expect a wait. It's nice knowing if your doctor can't make it to your delivery for some reason that you're in good hands with his partners too.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I LOVE him. I will be so sad and heartbroken if he isn't there to deliver the rest of my children. He is so down to earth, doesn't use medical jargon that you can't understand, supports all types of births, and most importantly supports you. It really feels like he takes his job and patients personally, and that he cares on a real human level. I love him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I went to my first appt with him and I loved him!! He was so patient and I could tell he really cared about my situation with me trying to get pregnant. I have only heard good things about him and so far they are all true!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Froerer is a good doctor, he delivered one of our two children (the other was one of his assistants). The office staff however is horrible, in particular Carol, the office manager, she is quite possibly the worst individual that I have ever met in my life, totally unwilling to help with insurance issues and outright refused to give cost information on a procedure. If you can tolerate absolutely poor service when you walk in the door and when you leave, the service from Dr. Froerer is great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Froerer treats his patients as if they were his own family members. I cannot say enough good things about him. I recently went through a very difficult late term miscarriage and he was not only compassionate but very patient and attended to all of my concerns. He is a wonderful person and a very competent doctor. And Christy his assistant is just as lovely.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I refer him to everyone. 4 friends, my mom, my aunt, my sister, and my cousin are now all his patients and all of them are equally sold. He is so busy and will sometimes be late since everyone is bringing everyone they know to see him, but worth the wait. and his nurse is quite possibly the kindest human i have ever met. i trust him with the life of my babies. it's a pretty big deal.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Christian D. Froerer's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal