Ratings for Dr. Martin M. Goldstein

I was bluntly told over the phone by one of his staff you have cancer. So crude I was crying and I hear click good bye. True yet so sad

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Many times you are going to wait. That is just how its going to be. Its clear why...after you see Dr. Goldstein. First, he will answer every and any question. Second, he takes his time and is thorough. Third, people have realized how good he is and have literally lined up to see him. I obviously cant tell how GOOD a doctor he is but you will feel absolutely confident that he knows what he is doing. He treated my kidney stones. I had an excellent result. The HIGHEST recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I had the most unpleasant experience while scheduling the appointment. The stuff in the office is rude and completely illogical. They wanted me to pay out of the network benefits while the doctor accepts our insurance. I won’t be able to tell you if the doctor is really as great as other reviewers are saying since I will not have a chance to see this doctor. I just wonder how many patients this office loses because of the incompetent stuff!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

My 17 year old daughter had a kidney stone. I had my own urologist (I have stones too) but because of her age I asked her pediatrician who we should use. She said to use Dr. Goldstein who treated her kidney stones. He was absolutely wonderful. He spent time explaining exactly what needed to be done on a level that both me and my daughter could understand. The surgery went great and while I hope no one in my family gets any more stones, if we do we definitely know who to go to.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

He is great. I am very grateful to my doctor for sending me to him. I saw him for stones and now he treats my entire family who love him as much as I do.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I love Dr Goldstein, he always makes me feel comfortable and answers any questions. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Very personable, extremely knowlegable, and good premisis.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Goldstein is very knowledgable. He spends time with you and answers all questions. He treated me for kidney stones. Two other doctors told me I needed surgery to remove them (requiring a 3-4 day hospitalization). Dr Goldstein was able to remove them with a less invasive proceedure as an outpatient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Goldstein is great. I have had kidney stones for years and have been to many doctors. He is the been doctor and surgeon I have ever met. The office is very busy, but when you meet Dr. Goldstein you'll understand why and it's worth it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Goldstein is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to put patient at ease and thoroughly explain everything. He is a very nice, affable guy, and thoroughly excellent and at the top of his game. I refuse to see either of the other two doctors at this practice. I will only see Dr. Goldstein. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Martin M. Goldstein's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ