Ratings for Dr. Bruce T. Loughlin

After years of prescribing my medications, Dr. Loughlin abruptly changed prescribing requirements with no explanation. Of course, it involves more office visits and blood tests = more $. When questioning the change, his unprofessional, arrogant response: "I've told you people and you don't listen..." Stay away if you wisely want to ask questions of your doctor because this one does NOT like it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

very good doctor. he is amazing . excellent .he is very calm .i know him for several years.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Laughlin is amazing. When looking fora new doctor several years ago, I tried out 3-4 doctors before finding this practice. I've been going ever since because Dr. Loughlin listens well and never makes me feel silly for asking questions or like I'm being rushed. That said, the secretary at the counter is probably the meanest person I've ever encountered at a doctor's office. she is rude and infuriating on the phone and even more so in person. quite the opposite of the doctor, she makes me feel stupid for asking any single question, acts as if I'm such a burden on her, and really has challenged my desire to come back to this office on several occasions. I honestly do not know how she keeps her job at this place, especially after seeing that there's other reviewers that have said the same thing about her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

" you know your appointment was a half hour ago right?" Just seems like a mean way to greet a patient. I was unable to get an appointment at the time i asked for and ended up going during a time that i usually schedule a nap. Since i have a small child and blood cancer fatigue is a daily struggle for me. It really seems like every time i deal with Cindy i end up stressed out. A month ago i needed paperwork for my job, she made me feel as though i was fishing for time off. It was clearly a big hassle for her to hand papers to the dr. Then she said i might be charged for filling them out. Do i want to pay now? Not if i "might" be charged. When i called for this appointment she asked me if it was for taylor. I am fairly certain thats a breach of privacy laws since my name is not taylor. This really is the type of stress that needs to be cut from my life. Its real shame because dr loughlin is awesome. He has been my stability through some rough times. After ten years i will be actively looking for a new doctors office.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Loughlin is a caring doctor, but his staff are the opposite. Hopefully they can get better people in the office that know what they are doing and actually care about patients. Plus the girl that answers always says she's busy and like her job is a drag. I think they need to get more people and ones that are actually knowledgeable, not people that don't care and can't handle their jobs. This is healthcare and they are dealing with people's lives.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Very caring, knowledgeable, sympathetic and attentive. Communicates well both in the office and by followup by phone if needed. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

My husband & I have been seeing Dr. Loughlin for several years now and we both feel he's an excellent doctor. He cares about his patients, gets back to us when we have questions, and when he sees something out of whack with blood work or other test results, he either treats it effectively himself or refers you to another competent specialist physician. He's a rare find - a doctor who cares about you and how much things might cost you. This year he tested my vitamin D levels but before he did, he found out how much it might cost me if insurance didn't cover it (which thankfully it did). He stays current with his medical knowledge and he listens to you when you have a problem. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I think Dr. Loughlin is great! He's the best doctor I've ever seen. Just as the others posted, he is very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. I drive 45 minutes to see him because I don't want to find another doctor. sometimes the wait can be longer than usual, but worth it for a doctor who ends up listening and really trying to figure out what the problem is, so I guess that makes up for it.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

He might be the best doctor i have ever seen in the past 30 years. So patient and caring. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Loughlin really cares about the amount and type of medicine you are taking. He provides accurate information and is calming and reassuring. He is very good at diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Bruce T. Loughlin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)