Ratings for Dr. Zhanna Branovan

Dr. Branovan is the rudest human being I have ever met. She dismissed literally every question and concern I had during my visit. She spoke to me as if I went to medical school, and should have known better than to ask her such questions. She essentially told me every doctor I have ever gone to was wrong and that every medical concern I have was invalid. I went to her regarding a pressing medical issue, and she was completely insensitive to my worry. She even made me cry during my visit, that's how cold and dismissive she was. If she does not want to interact with people and help others, she chose the wrong profession. I would not send my greatest enemy to see Dr. Branovan that is how unpleasant that appointment was.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Not happy with Dr. Bronovan nor her partner. Too many mistakes.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I inherited Dr. Branovan when all the original doctors retired. As bad as she is, her associate is worst!The staff if so disorganized, I wouldn't know where to begin. On one occation Dr. Branovan was out sick, they didn't even call to cancel the appointment. I'm in the process of looking for a new internist. Can/t wait - I really feel my life is in danger.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

HORRIBLE! She misdiagnosed 3 of my family members. I won't even see her in an emergency. I can't believe she's still there!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Excellent doctor, even for a non-compliant patient such as me. Always attentive and caring. The only reason I give the staff a low grade is based on an incident I witnessed where an older gentleman brought in his wife, who was in distress. The couple had no insurance, but the man was prepared to pay cash. The staff was almost surly and made the man, who did not appear to be in good health himself, go back and forth between his wife and the counter several times as he filled in forms and provided the information they needed. This, while they chatted among themselves. For myself, they have always been courteous and cheerful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Zhanna Branovan's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)