You may also like

Rate Dr. Theodore F. Jasper

Dr. Theodore F. Jasper's Ratings

My husband was treated by Dr. Jasper in an in network facility after receiving the insurance EOB I realized that Dr. Jasper was not in the network. I phoned the office & explained that we were not given the choice of which doctor my husband would be seeing. The individual rudely stated that was not her problem and that when my husband was admitted into the facility he signed papers stating that he would be financially responsible for anything the insurance did not reimburse. I found them to be lacking sensitivity, rude and not willing to come to fair and reasonable arrangement. They were unprofessional and considering the actual field of medicine Dr. Jasper had chosen amazingly uncaring as to the patient's feelings during this stressful time.
We would not recommend Dr. Jasper to family friends and for that matter strangers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I began going to Dr Jasper being my wife already went to him and thought he was good. A few later we receive 2 NO SHOW CHARGES, one for me and one for her for missing our appointments. The reason we missed was because my wife was admitted into the hospital to have a last minute procedure that needed to be done. His office has refused to waive the charges and now it is going to collections being I refuse to pay them! I feel he and his office have been extremely unprofessional with dealing with the situation we had and do not recommend his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][895827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

RECEPTIONIST WAS VERY RUDE. TOLD ME TO CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY MYSELF AND WOULD NOT SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][895826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Dr. Jasper is a wonderful doctor and human being. he has gone out of his way to help me on more occasions than i can recall, and always has my best interests at heart. My results with Dr. Jasper were outstanding. Thank you so much, doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Great therapist. The office is wonderful, and his counseling has always made me feel very positive about my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][895824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

This doctor is wonderful, really put me at ease and his staff are really pleasant. Dr jasper has been treating me for the past 8 years and I now just see him for meds control.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][895823].votes_count ]]