Ratings for Dr. Stanely Weiner

Sure there might be a 10-15min. wait but he is an AMAZING doctor! Takes the time to answer any question or go over any concern you have. Saw him before I had my first child but then when I was pregnant he really took the time to make sure I was comfortable! I would recommend him to my friends as well :)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Excellent doctor... Both Dr. Weiner and his son, Dr. Craig Weiner, are excellent professional OB/GYN's...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Him and his partners treated me for infertility problems for 2 years. They continue to give a treatment that I later found out if it doesn't work after the 3 cycle it wont work. They basically are in it for the money. One of the doctors basically told us they would continue until my insurance wouldn't pay. I stopped seeing them and went someone else...became pregnant in 3 months. I think they are horrible an just stole our money.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

My baby died at 7 months invitro with him and his son, Craig. I still think he had something to do with it...they were incredibly insensitive and didn't even visit me in the hospital. They were obviously afraid of a lawsuit. Big phonies!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005