Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Melamed

Dr. Melamed is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and thorough. My wife and I have been his patients for nearly ten years and we've had nothing but positive interactions. Luckily, we mostly visit for routine exams but we had a serious episode earlier this year and Biz (his office mgr) brought us right in that day with very little waiting. He does not rush you and his staff is courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Melamed since he opened his practive in the early 1980's. He always spend plenty of time with you and you never feel rushed in or out. He is a one of a kind physician!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

I trust Dr. Melamed implicitly which I can't say for any of my other doctors. Dr. M listens, asks questions, spends time understanding your medical problems and he follows up personally. His staff, especially Biz are the best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

I wish there was a category higher then excellant for Dr. Melamed. I am so blessed to know such a brillant, caring, not impressed with himself, physician. He embodies the Hippocratic Oath.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Marc S. Melamed's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145177'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145177'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014