Ratings for Dr. Neil M. Vidwans

Dr Vidwans is an incredibly friendly, respectful and compassionate doctor. I've been seeing him as my PCP for over 10 years and he's always easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He is awesome. He actually listens to you, shows compassion and will ask you how you are coping with everything going on. Rare gem. Office design itself is outdated but he's awesome. A Lot of the office staff are disengaged but a few are great

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

If you have a disability, don't go to Vidwans. He discriminates against patients with certain disabilities and won't see them and will notify the rest of the FCMC doctors and they won't see you either. I believe this is illegal. If it happens to you, please complain so that doctors like this are disciplined or their licenses revoked. All he cares about is $$$$$$

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

he is Awesome, Me and My Husband, He has been you life saver for 2 yrs now and he is very good in all aspect.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I have only good things to say about Dr. Vidwans. He is very knowledgeable, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Vidwans was a very knowledgeable doctor. I came in only for a flu shot (first time seeing this doctor), he gave me a quick physical, asked me about my health. Spend the time to listen and answer all my questions. He is young, but very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

I have seen Dr Vidwans for multiple issues for the last couple of years. He has been very helpful in all instances. He's easy to talk to and explains illnesses very well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Vidwans is a breath of fresh air in a community that is frankly lacking in professional medical personnel who are not only courteous, but also professional. Dr. Vidwans is both. I would, and have, recommended him to others. I certainly hope that others would take the time to recognize a good, quality, polite health care professional when they see one. Dr. Vidwans should be given the highest rates possible.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Vidwans is current on all the topics I have brought to his attention. He is very easy to talk to and doesn't overreact in prescribing tests or procedures (my daughter is an internal medicince doctor and has provided me that feedback after I have discussed his proposed treatment strategies with her).

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. Vidwans is awesome. My husband has been going to him for 2 years, and I recently started going to him as well. He has a terrific bedside manner, is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable even when discussing very "uncomfortable" things. He usually calls all of his patients personally with lab results (instead of asking his nursing staff). Also, my husband called him with an update after a recent check-up, and Dr. Vidwans took his call immediately and called our pharmacy with a new prescription within 2 hours. He's young, personable and a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. Neil M. Vidwans's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1998)

GHI