Ratings for Dr. Zacharia Isaac

I had to rate Dr. Isaac down because of my latest experience with him.FYI he doesn't practice as an Internist;he's a Physiatrist and (back) pain specialist. He'd been my Dr. for 5 yrs, he'd treated my chronic back pain well and I found him compassionate/empathetic. However, recently I had a (diagnosed) foot injury which made it harder to manage my old back injury, so I came to him on my own initiative to ask for advice on managing both. He was ok in my appointment (except in saying to change antidepressants!) but I later got his note and it was as if it was not of the same visit. In the note he addressed things he did not discuss with me...he thought I had some chronic pain syndrome because I had multiple injuries and had been upset. He wrote the note TO a podiatrist as if I was refered by him-was not. I had told him I had a diagnosed foot injury, he expressed doubt.I'd filled out the pain diagram wrong and had told him, and why, he did not listen. I felt not heard, not believed. Very upsetting.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I came in with excruciating pain, I left without it. What more can I say?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Isaac is incredibly efficient, without sacrificing empathy. I''ve been consistantly pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Zacharia Isaac's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1996)

GHI