Ratings for Dr. Erik A. Dahl

I had a steroid injection in my neck and was very nervous. Dr. Dahl and the staff at Piccard Surgery Center were a delight- answered all my questions & put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I saw Dr. Dahl for my low back pain. I had a herniated disc. He carefully reviewed my MRI with me and explained why I was having my symptoms and what we could do about it. When I still had pain after physical therapy, he performed a lumbar epidural steroid injection which was not painful and helped considerably. My pain is much better and so far, I have avoided surgery. Dr. Dahl is a great and caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I saw Dr. Dahl for my neck pain. He performed a cervical epidural steroid injection. He carefully explained my condition and how the procedure was to be performed. He was obviously very knowledgeable and seemed extremely well trained. I was very nervous, but much less so after he spent so much time with me. I may need to have a second injection if this one does not help completely. I am trying to avoid surgery. Overall, it was a great experience working with him. You can tell he loves his job.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Dahl was kind, smart and caring physician (very handsome too!) who treated my low back with injections. The injections hardly hurt at all and greatly relieved my symptoms. I plan on going back to see him if my pain returns.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Dahl is a genuinely caring physician who is obviouusly very smart (and funny). He spent a lot of time educating me about my condition and really helped me. He was great!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Erik A. Dahl's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1995)

GHI