Ratings for Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman

Great primary doc in midtown! Quick wait time and super helpful!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This is a one stop shop and I highly recommend dr. saltzman to anyone looking for a primary care doc who goes above and beyond! Her office staff is friendly and organized and the doc takes her time with you and isn't alarmist about my health, rather she is very calm and listens. She also does acupuncture and that has helped so much with pain and stress.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Saltzman for 3 years now and have always had a great experience. I was referred here by a close friend, and I recommend all my friends to her now. Dr. Saltzman is a well-informed and very competent doctor. I come here with all my primary care as well as women's health concerns. Recently I began acupuncture for smoking cessation, and I was able to quit entirely. Dr. Saltzman's care has always been very thorough, and her attention to detail and personal investment in her patients' well-being is why I continue to come to her. Additionally they cover all the bases for what you want in a doctor's office. They have good hours for those who work, and they flexibly accommodate schedules so that you are able to see the doctor within a week. The staff is friendly, and the office manager greets you as soon as you exit the elevator. The location is convenient, and the office is very clean. Moreover, my company switched insurance providers, but this wasn't an issue because Midtown Health and Wellness accepts a wide range of insurances.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

This was the worst doctor experiences I've ever had. I cried when I left, feeling so violated, swearing that I would report her the moment my results came in. They gave me a pee cup with someone else's name on it. They took me to the receptionist to check out when I hadn't even been helped for why I made the appointment in the first place! She forgot to ask why I was there. The staff is so unprofessional, talking about my personal blood results standing in the hallway for all to hear. DO NOT GO!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr S and her office are so excellent it was like finding a needle in the haystack!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Very Knowledgeable doctor. Love her natural approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I recently had an appointment that was cancelled the day before with no apologizes and the staff was rude about the whole thing. She is a great doctor but her office staff needs some customer service training.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

You will love this office/doctor! The location is the best, right by Rockefeller Center. The staff is caring. The office sparkles with a waterfall and you get great care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Has been going there for +5 years, they moved practice and never informed us.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Doctor has employees write good reviews for her she over charges for suboxone she is a former drug addict and she has been report to osha

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Dana Jane Saltzman's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

(General) Champus