Ratings for Dr. David S. Barnes

Referred from dr to dr. Nobody would treat only test and refer. After my first visit I knew he was the man to see. He broke down all of my past records with me,listened to me then came up with a PLAN!. Other doctors just hmmmmd and haaaaaed. He helping my condition immensely. Would recommend him to all

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

June 15, 2014 To put this succinctly, Dr. Barnes is brilliant and gracious.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I went to see Dr.Barnes after reading his reviews online , he knows how to respect his patients, and he is Not wasting your time and money. I found him very intelligent, I do highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Barnes is very intelligent, friendly and compassionate. He always makes me feel comfortable and is always prompt about calling me with test results!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

From the moment that I met Dr. Barnes, I felt totally comfortable. He's an intelligent doctor with a tremendous 'bed-side' manner. I was very impressed with his knowledge and would highly recommend him. Additionally, the staff at the Cleveland Clinic are extremely courteous and make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors... experienced in liver disease especially. really like. always on time, always available, well educated and compassionate!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2005

Dr. David S. Barnes's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med