Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Cepela

I would highly recommend Dr. Cepela for the following procedures that I had done: Bilateral Upper & Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty, Bilateral Lower Eyelid Laser Resurfacing and Bilateral Brow Pexy. He performed these procedures 2 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results. I have confidence when my healing is complete that I will be very satisfied. His knowledge and demeanor are excellent. His entire staff at all his locations were very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and able to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Cepela is so nice and very professional. Had upper eyelid surgery and turned out great! No scars and huge difference before and after. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Cepela and his staff are excellent. My experience from appointment to surgery and post -operative care was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Cepela.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I have had multiple procedures performed by Dr. Cepela, including lesion removal from the corner of my eyelid. I always have scars afterwards and nothing. You cannot tell I have had surgery except the huge lump is gone. He was very pleasant and the office staff and the staff at the surgery center were excellent. I would highly recommend him. I have also had facials and skin resurfacing at his office. I would recommend them as well for a nice relaxing day with baby soft skin.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I was sent to Dr. Cepela as a specialist to confirm skin cancer on my lower lid. After confirming the cancer, almost half my lower lid plus tissue below that was removed by a Dermatologist and Dr. Cepela did the reconstruction. Due to the extent of the surgery, my eyelid was stitched shut for 6 weeks to graft skin from inside the upper lid down. I’ve never known anyone that has had this procedure so I didn’t know what to expect, thinking that my eye might not look the same. I am thrilled to report that once all the healing is complete that nobody would probably know that anything was done (if you are very observant you would see I lost all lashes where the lid was removed). It was very surprising this happened due to the fact I’ve worn hats, sunscreen and sunglasses my entire adult life but I can thank Dr. Cepela for his skill and his staff for their kindness and patience for my periodic phones calls with questions while I was in the midst of all of this. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Very courteous, he is very knowledgeable about his work. I had eye surgery he did a great job . The world did not leave a scar, and I was not in a lot of pain. My recovery time was very fast . I would recommend him to other people looking for a doctor of this field.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Dr. Cepela and his entire staff. They are amazing, to say the least. Dr. Cepela's professionalism, kindness and expertise are outstanding and highly recommended. I thank God for the promptness and concern he demonstrated, in regards to my experience with an urgent issue dealing with my lacrimal gland. Thank you all so very much! - Angela

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Cepela did upper and lower eye surgery. His staff could not answer my questions, didn't give me information correctly on my billing and messed up my lower eyes. The main thing I requested to be fixed was not to my satisfaction and did not even acknowledge my letter of dissatisfaction. I would not recommend him for any plastic surgery.

Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Cepela performed upper and lower blepharoplasty and under eye laser resurfacing due to ptosis in both eyes. He did a fabulous job with high compliments from friends and family. It's wonderful being able to see correctly! If you need this surgery, depend on Dr. Cepela to help you.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

As a retired OR nurse of 36 years, I've always subscribed to the theory that if you are looking for a reputable surgeon, you ask a nurse. With that in mind, I highly recommend Dr. Cepela for oculoplastic surgery. I'm 4 weeks post op 4 lid blepharoplasty, browpexy, and facial laser resurfacing, and am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Cepela and his staff are very professional and always willing to answer any questions. If you're contemplating oculoplastic surgery, I suggest that you do some research, jot down your questions, and make an appointment with Dr. Cepela. I certainly have no regrets!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Mark A. Cepela's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas