Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Ferreira

My first visit with Dr Ferreira and am so glad I chose him as my new primary care physician. From my first encounter with his staff on the phone to be treated in the office the service was top notch. Quite frankly I am shocked to have read some of the reviews below as they are certainly not what I experienced. The staff was wonderful start to finish {& Dr Ferreira was very attentive and compassionate. If you are looking for a good Dr look no further. You found him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

The most cocky, unprofessional and conceded Dr. I have ever met. Poor bed side manner and does not care about his patients at all. Do yourself a favor and Stay away from Dr. Ferreira and his uncaring staff in Trinity Florida.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I have had Dr Ferreira has my Primary Care Doctor for about twelve years. I have found him an excellent physician, helpful with my prob lens and most of the time right on target. Keep up the good work Doc. Richard Boyle

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Doctor is not well prepared for patient visit. Easily agitated if you question his judgement.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Without a doubt, the most competent doctor I have ever had. I have changed insurance companies twice just to be able to keep him as my doctor. I have never felt rushed. He is always listening, even when entering data in his computer. He explains, in detail, what is wrong. I'm glad I'm 25 years older than him so my odds are good he will always be my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Ferreira for over 10 years. I think he's the most considerate and caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. In my heart, I believe he truly cares about his patient’s well- being. I'll elaborate with two of many examples. First, about six years ago, I was in a car accident and was clearly in a lot of pain. Instead of doing the 'quick, easy fix' of prescribing me with the narcotics that a lot of people seemed to be hooked on, he gave a more traditional RX which worked just as well. Secondly, a few years later, I lost my job and my health insurance. I was bit by a poisonous spider and was REALLY sick. I called and explained the situation and he advised me to come in knowing I did not have the money. He gave me a shot and a ton of sample antibiotics. When I went to pay, he made a note that I did not have to. He genuinely cares about his patients and I will continue to go to him as long as he's practicing medicine. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

felt rushed through. no followup to explain illness. left confused. cold unhelpful staff. initial doctor visit okay, knows what he's doing. ended up feeling like no one gave a crap. too busy. won't be going back here. second bad attempt at finding a good doctor office. where are the friendly- warm offices and healers? possibly they're not around anymore?

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr Ferreira was amazing. He made me feel so comfortable. He took the time to listen to my concerns before he even checked me out. He was able to pin point my problems in a matter of minutes.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Ferreira's Credentials

• Michigan College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Trinity, FL