Ratings for Dr. Clegg F. Austin

This man is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Such a kind and compassionate md. Dr Clegg loves his job and is very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

You just cannot imagine what an excellent doctor and excellent man Dr. Clegg Austin is. I like the nurses and the other doctors at Murray Pediatrics but Dr. Austin really is the best. You can tell just how much he cares and how involved he is. My son looks forward to going to the doctor, even when it's not going to the best time, just so he can spend time with Dr. Austin. God bless him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Helpful staff, nice facility, separate sick and well waiting rooms....never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This doc is wonderful!! My kids grew up in his care and he was always right on with his diagnosis. He knows what he is doing and has lots of experience. He also has a wonderful bedside manner with children!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Austin is a great pediatrician. He is very thorough and has a friendly bedside manner. My kids love him and are not afraid of him. He listens and answers all my questions while joking around with my kids. It takes me over an hours drive to have my kids be seen by him. The trip is worth it because I have the peace of mind that my children are getting very good health care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Clegg F. Austin's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1957)

UnitedHealthcare