Ratings for Dr. Vito R. Cardone

I dont see a problem with Dr Cardone but I find some of his staff to have the worst bedside manor. They rush through your results and you have to walk on eggshells to just ask a simple question. There is one nurse in particular that I will not state that makes you feel awful for asking any questions. That is plain wrong and she needs to think about the person on the other side of the phone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

After trying for a year on our own, he put us through all the diagnostic testing including an HSG.At that time,he told us everything appeared fine.We could keep trying naturally or he could even do a laparoscopy.Doing surgery for no reason just didn't seem right to us so we elected to keep trying naturally.After another year,still no luck.This time he rereviews my HSG and tries telling me one of my tubes looks narrow when he never said this the year before.Again,he says maybe we should think about doing laparoscopy.We decided to part ways with Cardone because he seems to really like to keep doing procedures and surgery when there is no medical reason.I ended up going to Brigham and Women's to one of the top RE's.After repeating diagnostic testing including another HSG, she concluded both my husband and I were healthy and there is no need to do a laparoscopy.After 3 years of trying to get pregnant, wasting our time at Cardone, we got pregnant the same cycle as my HSG at BWH. We wasted a lot of time with Cardone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Cardones (Private Clinic) for over a year and I completely agree with the other reviews. I'm not a patient by choice.....my IP's choice this clinic. I defiantly feel that Dr. Cardone is more interested in "padding" his pocket book verses actually helping people achieve their dreams of parenthood. He and his staff are disorganized, nonchalant....when it comes to bad news, misleading with information, and just plain poor communication. As a surrogate, you're treated like you're just a means to an end. Future parents, please choose your clinic wisely!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr Cardone is awesome! I wasted 2 years with another RE who gave me no hope for conceiving my own child. Dr Cardone is a very caring doctor who will do everything he can to get you the family you deserve. We are now expecting thanks to him! I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Vito Cardone is the great doctor in his field. I met with Dr. C last August, I was with another doctor previous and he told me that I needed to go to a egg donor if I wanted to conceive. I since then have started acupuncture to lower my fsh level and I am now doing hypnofertility. I got pregnant in October, miscarried both Dr C. and I optimistic that it will happen again. I am 44 years old and still have hope. I have been with Dr. C now for almost one year. Hopefully I will have good news soon. I also know many women that went to Dr. C and have had babies with Dr. C's help. I have hope with Dr. C now when I did not with my other doctor. I highly recommend Dr. C and his whole staff. It's small office and everyone is so nice and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Never had a problem with him or his staff. My wife was told we could never have kids unless we had donor eggs. 4 kids later at 4 different times they are all ours! We have recommended people to him and they have all been happy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Great doctor, he gave us hope when no one else did and know we are going to start treatment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Cardone and his entire staff were wonderful. They took the time to answer my questions. I am in the process of returning to him for help conceiving my second child. He is the reason my son is here today!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Cardone is an excellent fertility Dr. He is human. I'd rather have a human Dr than an automaton any day. I had tried everything and he stuck with me for years until we finally had a beautiful child. The last quality one could ascribe to him is arrogant. He has a big heart. He has staff Nurses who have stayed with him for years. That says much. They love to work with him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

My Husband and I have been very satisfied so far with Dr. Vito Cardone, he is a really wonderful and expert doctor in his field. I would highly recommend Dr. Cardone to anyone I know. My OB/GYN referred my to him when she could no longer help me. He treated and removed my uterine septum that I was born with, and now we are on our way to begin trying to achieve the child we have always wanted. His staff is also the most accommodating and always so nice to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Dr. Vito R. Cardone's Credentials

• Univ Laval, Fac De Med, Sainte-Foy, Que, Canada (Grad. 1974)