Ratings for Dr. Maura P. O'Connell

Dr. O'Connell has been my daughters Dr. since she was born. I have seen my nieces and nephews doctors who were absolutely horrible and I feared that when searching for a Dr. for my daughter. My OBGYN actually recommended her and I am very grateful he did! She is a caring and considerate doctor. I have never had any problems. You do not have a long wait time, and she is very through in her exams. She also asks you if there are any concerns and worries every time you see her, and she addresses any concern you have. I recommend her to any one who asks. My daughter absolutely loves her and will ask to go see her just because.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

The receptionist was very nice, they had a well baby side and sick baby side, very clean, the dr spent a reasonable amount of time with us very good with my son. Over all great expirence

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Wow...I'm amazed at the negative comments written here. Dr. O'Connell has been my children's doctor for 3.5 years now. She is amazing, very knowledgeable, very good with my children. I have never had a bad experience or ever thought anything negative! She is also my doctor and has always been very, very thorough with me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. O'Connell is one of the most thorough and caring doctors I have ever seen. She listens to your concerns and makes sure she addresses each and every one.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. O'Connell is my daughter pediatrician. She is a young, wonderful and very knowledgeable doctor who has young children of her own and is very current with pediatric medicine. She always makes my daughter comfortable and makes the visits exciting for her. She is an excellent pediatrician in the downriver area!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008