Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hyun

His staff is nice, but no clue how to run a business. Occasionally decides to close the office without bothering to call his patient to cancel the appointments

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Overall I had a very plesant visit. I was very impressed with the fact that I was informed od my dental health and any precautions I should take. The staff was very c heerd ul and thw oddice had a veey homey effect. I felt I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

This guy is like a used car salesman, always trying to get people to buy things they don't need or get them to accept treatments that aren't necessary.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

THE WORST OFFICE EVER!! The office is very dirty and it seems like he does not know what hes doing!

Submitted July 7, 2010

Submitted June 23, 2010

I used this dentist years ago and he hasn't changed one bit. I tell my friends not to use him. He was curt and not concerned about causing me pain.

Submitted June 19, 2008

I used him about 6 years ago and he hurt me. Punctuality was my initial issue but on my second visit to him, for some reason he cleaned my teeth instead of a technician, and I bled terribly. I even cried from the pain. Never before or since have I experienced that same pain and disregard in a dental chair. When I left I still had tears falling and he casually asked if I was ok, almost as if he was annoyed. When I drove off, I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw dried blood all around my mouth! I've been telling all my friends not to go there ever since!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006

He suggested work that another dentist said was unnecessary and my father had to have a lot of work redone that he did.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006