Ratings for Dr. Fredrick C. Piehl

Dr. Piehl is an EXCELLENT doctor. I was referred to him when my daughter was born with club feet and he fixed the issue in 6 weeks (followed by braces). She still sees him for checkups to make sure every thing is ok. I have always enjoyed the friendliness of his staff. They recognize my daughter as soon as they see us and even when I'm 30 minutes late with an attitude, they still let us keep the appointment. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Despite the doctor telling me what needed to happen with treatment, his staff was hard to reach and quick to say that was not how it would happen... aren't staff supposed to follow the doctor's instructions and not trump them telling the patient " well he may have said that but... it doesn't work that way"? Especially when surgery is needed? I couldn't get follow up appointments or anything in a timely manner ... MRI follow up weeks later is acceptable when surgery is needed? We moved on to another practice with care and not treatment based services. His staff should be on the receiving end of their treatment!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr.Piehl was finally able to DX our daughter after seven months of strugling to find out what was wrong with her. He is very kind and caring and good with kids.His staff on the other hand leaves a bit to be desired. If you can get past the staff to him you will be more than pleased.He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Fredrick C. Piehl's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1986)