Ratings for Dr. Nathaniel Tucker

Dr. Tucker is great. He listens and is vary responsive to my issues.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This doctor is the best doctor I have ever had. He really seems to care; he is attentive; contrary to other opinions I find him willing to order tests that are necessary and I would not expect to go on health "fishing expeditions" with diagnostics being so expensive. I recommend Dr. Tucker to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

My family has been seeing Dr. Tucker for about eight years. He has been extremely attentive, knowledgable and empathetic to a myriad of medical issues. He is simply a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Tucker has been taking care of my family since he took over the practice of Dr. Gelbach. We have been very happy with his care and have been through many illnesses with him, my wife and I both have had cancers and received referrals to the best doctors he could find. With two hip replacements under my belt, I can say he has been very thoughtful and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Tucker is great. He is very knowledgeable and good communicator. Overall he and his staff provide great service consistently over the last eight years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I have experienced similar things with Dr. Tucker numerous times---telling me why I didn't need tests; that I wasn't diabetic--which has been confirmed before & since with A1C test results of over 8.0; that I didn't need ongoing treatment for diabetes or hypertension (with numbers exceeding 180/110) etc...He has a reputation with medical professionals in the community (my father in law's an MD, sister & daughter are RN's) of avoiding ordering tests & treatments that would ordinarily be considered standard. However, he has 2 associates--a Nurse Practitioner, a Physician's Assistant, as well as other MD's in the practice who are extremely well thought of. I had been a patient of the Md from whom he bought the practice, so had gone to him for several years, but have recently changed physicians.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Limited area of knowledge and skill. His remarks about problems with my feet were medically inappropriate. He did not refer to the foot specialist although he predicted future surgery if callous pads were not worn every day which both the chiropractor and ultimately the pediatrist said was wrong. Basically he is better at giving a lecture about why a test I felt I needed would not be helpful to the majority of Americans, and even arguing against dianostics tests that had revealed a problem I had in the past that required surgery because this affects limited numbers of people.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008