Ratings for Dr. Jerry C. Tardio

Staff stinks. Doctor was okay, but staff thought they ran the show.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have had doctor Tardio since my son was 2 ( for 17 years ) both me & my kids went 2 him !! He is very caring & a honest doctor & always asks bout our family !! Nurses are great 2 :) Maryellen is a hard 1 to deal with at times I've had 2 bad run ins with her !! Other wise I would & have referred him 2 friends & family !!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I've never had any problems with Dr. Tardio or his staff (including Mary Ellen). They've always been extremely helpful and accommodating. I've also never seen any staff there treat anyone else poorly. Sounds like one bad experience or a jilted patient who didn't get the treatment/drug they wanted.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Good doctor, but agreed, MaryEllen runs the show and puts ALL patients at risk!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I had some major problems with Mary ellen as well. There billing made a mistake and billed the wrong company and when they tried to bill the right company they wouldnt pay it, so they expected me to pay for it. Mary ellen was very rude to me as well when I was trying to figure out what was going on. I agree, that Dr. Tardio was a very nice guy(did rush a little) its Mary ellen that I really do not like.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Doctor Tardio is nice, but i totally agree Maryellen is a terrible lady. I thought it was just to but i guess not. I don't think i have ever met anyone so rude and cold hearted.I believe if she was not there Dr. Tardio would have alot more satidfied patients. I would never go back there either.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Worst doctor I have ever delt with. Maryellen is very very rude, and i do not know how they consider themselves a family doctor. This is the last doctor i would ever refer to someone. My last visit to Dr Tardio was when i witnessed the doctor ignoring a young girl that was confused about why he couldn't fill her prescription, and then Maryellen slammed the door in her face. All the other patients in the waiting room started talking about their bad experiences with her. If it weren't for my baby being sick and needing medicine i would have left right then. I just wanted to let other people know that this is not a doctor i would refer to ANYONE!! Thank You.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Tardio has been my doctor for 16 years. He is an amazing, caring, and understanding doctor and I couldnt imagine going to anyone else. He is also now my daughters doctor as well as my the rest of my family and my friend. He is very thorough and has always made me comfortable and has been awesome about taking time to help me even after hours.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Tardio and his staff have treated me for over 10 years. He is right to the point and will do a referral. All his treatment have had positive affects. A very nice Dr. always helpful, has gone out of his way for my family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Tardio and staff are amazing. He never rushes you. The best thing is HE CARES. My whole family goes to him. I wouldn't trade Dr. Tardio in for anything. Even if I didn't have insurance- I would still go to him. He's not always on time - bc he takes as much time that's needed with you. So I don't find that bad at all. If you want an amazing Dr.... Then you're in good hands with Dr. Jerry Tardio.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. Jerry C. Tardio's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company