Ratings for Dr. Raul J. Guerrero

Excellent psychiatrist. Thank you Dr. G. For being an advocate of your patients. Thank you for when, I'm especially sick, you seem so caring.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I don't see how anyone could do this job any better than Dr. Guerrero. Knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and has a great, dry sense of humor as well. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Guerrero helped me through some of the most difficult times I've experienced. When it seemed that no other psychiatrist could find a solution, he assured me that we could. I had to move out of state, and I wish I could find another "Dr. Guerrero" here in Minnesota.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

staff is not helpful or knowledgable, but the Dr. Is kind, helpful, gives his undivided attention, shows genuine concern & is very kind, seems to be totally concerned with my health & well being.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

He is a great doctor especially if you are female. I had to move out of state and wish I could find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

I chose this doctor because I have heard wonderful things about him from a few people I know that sees him, I called his office and was put on hold 4 times in one day, was never even given an opportunity to say what I was calling for. When I did get through I was told by the person answering the phone that she didn't schedule "new people" and would transfer me, instead I was hung up on, called back and was told the same thing, before I could say that I had already been transferred, I was disconnected again, will not try again!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Guerrero is the world's best psychiatrist. Thank you Dr. G.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

I adore this man. i have never met such a caring helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2005

Dr. Raul J. Guerrero's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med