Ratings for Dr. Jeff Zaltzman

Dr. Zaltsman originally diagnosed my IGA nepthropathy and has since monitored my progress. I have always found Dr. Zaltsman to be very professional, kind, and supportive. Erin is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

We asked our family doctor to refer my husband to Dr. Zaltzman for a second opinion, and he refused our request saying why we would want to see any more doctors. Well, as a doctor, you should know very well why patients want a second or third opinion, because we CARE! The reason why we asked for you is based on the reviews on this website, clearly, as some other comments mentioned, you are arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I am a very complicate case (lots of other chronic conditions for 20+ years), yet under Dr.Zalman’s supervision, I’ve been able to celebrate 15 years since my kidney transplant….and going strong…. Dr.Z. is very smart-you can even see it on his face and eyes-knowledgeable, caring and open-minded to my natural lifestyle. I thank him, God and my donor every day for giving me a second chance at life. I wish they could clone him; the world needs more doctors like him. I had a small set back 5 yrs. ago, and Dr.Z managed it very well, without too much of a setback in my kidney function. The post-transplant clinic is always too busy, and you have to wait for hours, but if you’re lucky to see him, it’s worth it. Erin is amazing! The clinic staff is...clinic staff. They could learn to schedule people better.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had a kidney transplant 15 years ago. Have been following up at St mikes ever since. Dr zaltzman has been nothing but extremely helpful and supportive. I have had a number of set backs and he has always gone our of his way to get to the problem. I have nothing but praise for him and the staff

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Informed and helpful with information and patient education. Caring and available

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Very pleasant to deal with. Uses positive verbiage. Great post transplant doctor. Wish I could see him every time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is a wonderful and caring nephrologist. He is incredibly knowledgeable about my rare kidney disease and is up-to-date with all the new treatments. He is also open-minded and listens to my concerns. I wish I could see him more often, as other reviewers have said it's hard to get an appointment. Regardless, he always answers my emails promptly and of course Erin (his receptionist) is really great.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

great staff, busy doc, listens and is caring. Available. Smart and proactive while including my own knowledge base.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This Doctor and his team were unprofessional, filled with Bias, impolite and so on. My husband has had to put up with this team for many years, to his detriment! Dr Zaltzman and his team are a threat to my husband's life and his health has suffered irreparable damage at their hands. I plan to see how we can proceed without having any further interactions and may be forced to take formal action.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Zaltman once a year for many years to monitor a kidney disorder. He is a kind, knowledgeable and respectful doctor and Erin in his office is also great. I is unfortunate that for whatever reason, some patients have not experienced him in a positive light. If I had a serious kidney issue that required more constant care and treatment, I would feel absolutely secure in his care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013