Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Williams

Dr. Williams is a very patient, excellent listener who can parse from his patient's comments what next steps need to be taken both behaviorally and, if necessary, with medicine. Dr. Williams uses his vast expertise in an astute way: he has never steered me wrong in advice, in the long process of determining appropriate medication for my very sensitive metabolism or in providing support and compassion in crisis. I have recommended him to others and they have been equally as pleased. It can be a hard thing to admit one needs help with mental illness: Dr. Williams normalizes this reluctance by demonstrating how "brain wiring" can be damaged or a bit "off" as anything else that might ail the body.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Run. This guy prescribed me meds that nearly caused me a stroke me and then got annoyed and was horribly nasty to me for trying to contact him. He blamed is receptionist all the time - and it wasn't her fault. He also showed up late for appointments and held 10 minutes of an appointment of in the lobby of the building we both worked in.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Daniel T. Williams's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1969)