Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Williams

Dr. Williams has been most helpful to me regarding my child’s previous disabling physical symptoms that had been treated ineffectively by previous well-intentioned doctors who did not realize that the underlying problem was psychiatric. As a result of Dr Williams’ treatment, my child’s physical problems have been fully resolved and her emotional health restored, enabling her to return to school after a prolonged absence. Dr Williams conferred with previous treating doctors, reviewed the test results and made sure that we were not missing an undiagnosed physical condition. He identified emotional conflicts that my child, my husband & I did not at first realize needed expert psychiatric treatment. His care was thorough, sensitive, empathic and highly effective.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Williams is a very patient, excellent listener who can parse from his patient's comments what next steps need to be taken both behaviorally and, if necessary, with medicine. Dr. Williams uses his vast expertise in an astute way: he has never steered me wrong in advice, in the long process of determining appropriate medication for my very sensitive metabolism or in providing support and compassion in crisis. I have recommended him to others and they have been equally as pleased. It can be a hard thing to admit one needs help with mental illness: Dr. Williams normalizes this reluctance by demonstrating how "brain wiring" can be damaged or a bit "off" as anything else that might ail the body.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Run. This guy prescribed me meds that nearly caused me a stroke me and then got annoyed and was horribly nasty to me for trying to contact him. He blamed is receptionist all the time - and it wasn't her fault. He also showed up late for appointments and held 10 minutes of an appointment of in the lobby of the building we both worked in.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Daniel T. Williams's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1969)