Ratings for Dr. Roland Fuca

The receptionist never answered the phone. I would call and leave a message and nobody would call back. This is why so many patients left. Dr. Fuca is a good doctor yet, the secretary did not answer the phones.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

In our opinion our Dr R Fuca is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Horrible Doctor. My husband was sick and he refused to see him and missed diagnosed his stomac cancer. He is now dead because he didn't get any attention sooner than he should had have. The secretary was horrible as well. Had the nerve to say that these things do happen.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Horrible! Zero compassion for his patients! Only in it for the money which is why he is divesting himself of his patients and focusing on surgical procedures. A truly money grubbing, greedy arrogant, bast***d. Avoid at all costs! Hope that he gets a taste of his own medicine and what he deserves one day and has the pleasure of experiencing horrible, unprofessional, unhelpful healthcare! Again I repeat avoid at all costs! Receptionists equally terrible!!!! In sum, a total and complete joke!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

the most terrible doctor and rude receptionist I have ever had in my live.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I've had a really tough time with rude receptionist and with getting ahold of him in general. Making appointments is extremely challenging and I feel like I am being rushed in and out when I do get one.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

It is nearly impossible to communicate with Dr. Fuca. Hard to tell if this is because of extremely short office hours or incompetent receptionist. I will be de-registering myself and my children, since I have to drive to the office to make an appointment (phone messages are not returned), then return for the actual appointment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

After 10 years of being our Family Doctor ,we ran way. How can you keep patient if no phone is answer, no message can be left. You physically have to get there just to take an appointment. Unbelievable. . Those people, Him & her are useless

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

These people do not answer phones or book appointments. The Office is open to patients about 9hrs a week. Whenever I do get an appointment for prescription the pharmacist has to call him back because the prescriptions are for medications no longer on the market. When he's trying to diagnose a patient he has to look it up in medical books to try and match your symptoms with what the book says. It makes you wonder if he is a real doctor. I am currently looking for a new G.P. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR TO HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING. FIND YOURSELF A REAL DOCTOR WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I took my brother for a procedure and met Dr. Fuca twice. I was so impressed by him and his assistant. He was very helpful so does his employee. He scheduled the second appointment very quickly for my brother. I was in the room to watch everything because my brother has limited English. He performed the procedure professionally. He knows what he is doing. I really appreciate his help to my brother.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014