Ratings for Dr. Murray Opdahl

Very kind, understanding, knowledgeable. He is continually working to find the best solution for my Husbands chronic pain. Staff is awesome. Thank-you

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had . We need more like him ! If you have him as your pain doctor your one lucky person .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

It's been over a year since my accident. Had back surgery in April this year. The whole time other doctors and surgeons just kept passing me along to the next. Finally I got a referral to Dr Murry opdahl just last week. The first pain specialist I have seen. Went to see him with my wife and had a extremely excellent meeting. Sorted out the doses of my pain medication. Explained everything in layman's terms. Gave us other options for medication. Listens and answers to questions extremely well. I have already recommended him to others at the phscio I have to go to. A superb Dr and caring about your needs

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, caring, kind, easy to talk to. Excellent to his patients and also the spouse. Very lucky to have been referred to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Such an amazing doc. Would recommend him for sure!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

best doctor I had. He genuinly cared and made a huge difference in my life after a serious injury and helped with pain management. Totally recommend him and am greatful he had the opportunity to help me!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

This is the best Dr my husband has seen in years. He is very helpful, thorough, and new his whole file off by heart. He does his research and is genuinly interested in helping people with chronic pain. He is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I saw Dr Opdahl for a chronic and debilitating pain condition that I have. He was very kind and seemed to be genuinely interested in helping me. I was assessed and given a regimen to follow--meds, exercise, etc. We will see if this works--I am not sure, as I have already tried a lower dose regimen of the meds he prescribed, to no avail--but at any rate, my experience with Dr Opdahl was very positive. I truly believe he has a heart for his patients and really wants to do all he can to improve their lives.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

A great doctor and a caring person who understands pain management.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

very knowledgeable, helpful and caring manner -- willing to work with you on meds and not just prescribe without educating you

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011