Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Valice

I absolutely love this doctor. He is one of my favorites out of the obs there. I'm 31 weeks and I have been having contractions and ever since they have started he has been keeping an eye on me... He told me to go to the hospital and that honestly was the best choice I made.... I am still having contractions and he sees me once a week to monitor how I'm doing. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Caring and compassionate what most doctors lack. Listening is key and that is what he does well. To know your patient is to listen.....that's what women need most.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Valice saved my life along with his team. Everyone on staff that day worked together as a team and made me feel safe and comfortable my entire stay. They all exceeded their job and I'm very thankful. god bless all of them.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Since Dr. Valice delivered my son via scheduled C-Section, he has joined another practice. When I went to schduale my yearly physical, 2011 spring time, I was surprised to find out he was gone.. I then asked them where he was so I could make the desision to go to him and I was very disappointed when they would not tell me where he was. Several months later, my husband came home from his Primary Care appointment and said he has good news for me.. He found out where Dr. Valice moved to, as the pharmacy in the Beaumont medical building had his new business card.. I was so excited. Prior to this, I had been looking online and all sites had him still listed at the Rochester location... So, if any patients are looking for him, he is located in Macomb Twp at Partridge Creek Ob/Gyn. As far as writing an actual review of him, I think that with all the hoops I have had to jump thru to be his patient again speaks for itself :-) He is very caring, understanding and thorough! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

According to this scale Dr. Valice ranks well, but from a more personal perspective, I do NOT recommend this doctor at all. I found him arrogant and patronizing in the office, he's clearly more interested in diagnosing the patient than caring for her. In the hospital, he let me go more than 30 hours with a ruptured amniotic sac, I speculate this is because he was near the end of his shift and didn't want to do the c-section. This led to my newborn having to endure extra tests because he was subject to infection for several hours which led to another mess of emotional trauma after. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Valice was the first male OB/GYN that I had ever seen. He made me feel comfortable, answered my questions, and was very concerned and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

He is caring and compassionate and took time to explain all my options and to explain some options my husband had. He never rushes and always seems to genuinely care about what is happening with me and my situation. I have a very complex medical history and many health issues but he has never judged me when I make decisions and always does his best to ensure a safe outcome. I think he is a wonderful doctor and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Valice is a wonderful Dr. I have had 4 miscarriages and he has always been very compassionate. Something that a Dr in that field needs to be. I am now 7 months pregnant and he is keeping a close eye on me. He is very helpful with questions that need to be answered. I highly recomend anyone who needs an OB/GYN to see Dr. Valice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I agree with the other rater about not feeling like he answered my questions. I thought maybe I just caught him on a bad day. I just didn't feel like he was being straightforward with us.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Valice's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 2001)

Pacificare