Ratings for Dr. Francisco E. Anguiano

Dr. A was just amazing! He was very kind and knowledgeable. He delivered my daughter almost 8 years ago and I have to say, I will never forget this man. Back then I was just a 19year old "kid" and the labor and delivery process was unknown and a little scary for me, but he really knew how to put anxiety at ease. I am now a nurse working at an L&D unit myself and I have to say that Dr. Anguiano really tops most if not all the OB docs I know.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. A is fast. He is experienced and he moves quickly, which may freak out a first time parent. He was my OB for my second baby and I loved him. He will THOROUGHLY answer ANY questions you have, you just have to ask him. Don't be shy! He performed each of my check ups with great care and my surgery and post care efficiently and with kindness. He is direct and professional--not "friendly," but I was looking for a great doctor not a friend. He is a GREAT doctor and his nurses are lovely as well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Doctor Anguiano is on of the most amazing doctors I have ever seen! Not only is he very professional but he takes the time to explain and makes sure his patients understand any and all procedures and questions. I will be in his care for my second baby, and would not change him for the world. Thank you doctor for being such and outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I was diagnosed w/ an ectopic pregnancy by the ER, he was the Dr they called in to handle the situation. His bedside manner was awfull. He wanted to rush in and cut me open, with-out double-checking, and making sure I was daignosed correctly. This really bothered me, any Dr. who acts in haste, I believe should not be practicing. He talked down to me as if I were a dummy. It is so sad since, I have heard most of his patients are, lower ecomonic hispanics/latinos. I would stay clear from this man.....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Francisco E. Anguiano's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI