You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Zack

The doctor was nice enough and her work was OK. But the office staff is un-reachable. No one answers the phone. You are told to leave a message and will be called back. I waited a week, called again, waited another week, and called a third time. No one ever called back. I gave up. It doesn't matter how good a doctor is if a patient can't reach the office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Horrible horrible experience. She operated on my nose and it is still numb, with a lump. I found out later it had happened to someone else that I knew. She took no responsibility for her bad work. After my insurance had paid I refused to pay the remaining bill because I had to go to other doctor to correct what she had done. She turned me into a bill collection agency and they told me they would ruin my credit if I didn't pay her bill.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Zack couldn't have been more professional and caring to my husband while performing the MOHS surgery on his ear. She then performed a skin graft and we couldn't be more pleased. We highly recommend Dr. Zack.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Patient beware. Heartless and absolutely no bedside manner. My son went for moles to be removed. Oh she removed them all right but is left with horrible scars. He was better off with the moles.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Excellent care in this office

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Lisa D. Zack's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was nice enough and her work was OK. But the office staff is un-reachable. No one answers the phone. You are told to leave a message and will be c..."

August 10, 2015