You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James D. Karadimos

I have had serious problems on my feet because of diabetes. Dr. Karodimas has always been there for me. When there have been emergency situations, he has always given me immediate attention for an emergency visit and has stayed in touch with me by phone. It's a big trip for me to travel from Oxford, but it is worth it. His staff is so very approachable and helpful. Truly a wonderful doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I have been treated by Jim and his staff for over8 years I started at u-mass when I was working in the Worcester area in 2006-2010 and they are so good that when I retired in 2011 I have continued to go to them and plan to continue to go even though I live in Marshfield Ma and Freedom NH I do not mind the commutes for their excellent care of my feet. I am diabetic and suffer neuropathy and leave the office knowing I do not have any extra problems and everyone there truly cares.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Today was my third visit with dr karadimos what a sweet and gently man . Very nice dr and my feet feel so much better now. The office is so clean and has a warm feeling about it that makes you feel relaxed. The office manager was a very friendly so it was even better .it is a long ride from Holden but I look forward to my next visit. D k

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

My neuroma doesn't hurt nearly as much thanks to Dr. K. He is very good. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I loved my visit at Dr Karadimos. He was very thorough, explained what was going on with my foot and answered all my questions patiently. He recommended that I buy a night splint from Walmart instead of spilling out $200-300 at his clinic. He dd id not give me any meds but suggested a few exercises to alleviate my pain. The only downsize was the wait time. There was a huge rush (he is popular) so I felt a little rushed. Overall, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The entire staff are real professionals. I was treated in 3 visits for my heel pain I had seen another doctor for2 years with no relief. They saw me on an emergency visit when my other doctor wouldn't . Everyone went out of there way to literally get me back on my feet. It has been about 6 months And I am pain free. I am greatful to these very kind people

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Karadimos is a fantastic doctor. He is very through and explains things simply.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Karadimos has a wonderful demeanor, is highly tolerant of many requests and questions and has a good sense of humor. I just had a bunionectomy and everything went very well. They use Worcester Surgical Center and it was highly efficient and the staff was excellent. DR. K's staff in the office is very helpful and extremely supportive in meeting patient needs. I highly recommend Dr. Karadimas to any person suffering with foot or ankle issues.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I had heel pain for years I had one surgery and it did not take the pain away I got recommended by my first sergeant to go to dr karadimos he was so helpful he was kind very polite and he did every possible thing to help me I am stil in the process of healing from a surgery o had 3 days ago he explained every thing he was doing for me he did a great job with the surgery I would recommend anyone to go to this dr he will do everything he can no matter if he makes money or not he genuinely cares about his paitents his staff is great the man at the front desk works wonders with getting surgeries approved this was the only doctor my insurance would approve to do my surgery and I have a feeling this will be the end of my heel pain he is just an all around good person and if you have any foot problems go see him he is truly the best foot specialist out there and he will do anything it takes to help you I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Karadimos is a credit to the medical profession. It's clear now that he has a private practice where he controls his schedule, staffing and office environment that he cares very much for the quality of service he provides. Care is punctual, and his office staff goes the extra mile and is extremely helpful. A patient who had come in a week early for her appointment was accommodated while we were there. He was able to determine what was causing my foot pain when others could not. As important, he is ethical and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. James D. Karadimos's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had serious problems on my feet because of diabetes. Dr. Karodimas has always been there for me. When there have been emergency situations, he has always..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Jim and his staff for over8 years I started at u-mass when I was working in the Worcester area in 2006-2010 and they are so good that whe..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was my third visit with dr karadimos what a sweet and gently man . Very nice dr and my feet feel so much better now. The office is so clean and has a w..."

November 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=144812'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014