Ratings for Dr. Louis Kuchnir

The short version is I was there to get something looked at and he was extremely dismissive and borderline rude. Without really any explanation, he said "its nothing".....I questioned that as I had a desire to know what it was and he asked me what I thought it was......I then told him I was not a Dermatologist, that was why I was there to see him

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Terrible experience at his office. My son did not see him but another doctor in his practice. Dr. Karen Mitchell. She was rude, didn't listen to him when he explained the history of his skin condition, did not answer any of his questions. He came out of his 8 minute appointment with print offs from the internet, explaining EVERYTHING he already does or has tried on his skin, none of which has been helpful. She called in multiple prescriptions which he told her he wasn't interested in because he has tried them in the past. Her response was to try them again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Although Dr. Kuchnir's maybe seemly be over book, I believed it due to his interest in the patient's condition. In the last 20 years, the doctor. has treated me for 2 different conditions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I wish I took the time to look up his background and review Dr. Louis Kuchbnir. The worst experience ever. I took my 11 year old daughter in for a consult on milias ..white bumps on her face. Out of concern due to a few of them getting closer to her eyes. He went off topic and asked her to properly introduce her self and to you use correct manners since she did not when he walked in. He was rude, condescending not only to my 11 year old but also to me! would never recommend this physician to anyone. I also waiting one hour and fifteen minutes to be seen. Worst experience ever!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I found him rude & condescending. He is obviously sexist the way he treats his female assistants. He's just trying to make money. Don't waste your time (which will be alot) or your copay!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

This appointment was the worst appointment I have ever had. 9:15 appointment, got taken in at 10:00,was in the office for 45 minutes - the appointment was for acne for my daughter. This doctor goes off on topics that are completely inappropriate. He started talking about birth control and how women have figured out how to skip a few pills each month and still not get pregnant. What?? Also, we saw him because her usual doctor wasn't in, and he said that he handles more acne than she does and that he'll just take the case over. I don't think so. I would never see this doctor again, and I wouldn't recommend anyone do so. Very condescending - said he wouldn't 'allow' an appointment that would cause a conflict for school. You can't make this stuff up. We left shortly before 11:00 - 2 hours to get a prescription for acne medication.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have been to this office on at least 7 occasions. Every time I go, I say it is going to be my last visit. It is poorly run. The wait time is incredible. I thought if I made the first appointment of the day it would go quicker. Boy, was I wrong. He ended up arriving almost one hour late (HOW RUDE!) and I still waited at least an hour to be seen. I went in today to have a one mole removed. He marked, with a pen, another spot to take off. After being there for 2 hours, he actually left the room and was finished seeing me . I asked the assistant isn't he going to remove these today? She said since he had it clearly circled, that he must have just forgot. FORGOT??? She left to bring him back in , and came back saying he wants me to reschedule!! I am not kidding. This is an actual true story. Needless to say, this will be my final visit. I should also mention that he is very condescending, to both patients and employees.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Unctious, condescending. When I expressed unhappiness with being seen 45 minutes past my appointment time, the doctor apologized (sort of) and then advised that cosmetic procedures were really not what he is interested in doing, and recommended that I go elsewhere next time. So I'm passing on the doctor's recommendation to the rest of you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I am a new patient. I made an urgent appointment because I feared I had skin cancer based on an irregular mole that began to grow, harden, and become itchy. I was booked for a visit & biopsy. I admit, the doc is seemingly dismissive, because he's candid, very direct, and wasted no time. He is however extremely confident in his profession. He took a look at the spot and put me at ease. He took a biopsy per protocol, and the results were just what he had predicted - benign mole. I have another follow up to check the rest of my freckles/moles. He evaluates confidently and quickly. As long as there is no mis-diagnosis, I continue to trust his judgement. I dont mind the straightforwarness.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Louis Kuchnir's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Marlborough, MA