Ratings for Dr. Richard Kovach

Dr. Kovach changed my life. Born with a cleft lip and palate, missing and crooked teeth, ....I'm a new person with a proud smile! He's kind and smart!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Awesome dentist! I started going to him in the early '80's and he is just great. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff. A wonderful clinic and definitely worth checking into.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Great doctor. Have been seeing him for 6 or 7 years and have nothing negetive to say.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Kovach for a no of yrs & I couldn`t be happier with the out come. I can smile with ease. I have also had implants which are awsome. Now my husband also goes there & hes very pleased with his out come, he also has implants which he says are worth every pennie, & I agree.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Kovach is the best dentist. He is a perfectionist and genuinely cares about all of his patients. I worked for Dr. Kovach years ago and have yet to see a dentist come close to his standard of care. A good dentist is hard to find and the general public often does not know if their dentist is good or not...you can be rest assured with Dr. Kovach that you have the most caring and knowledgable dentist in Regina!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

I agree with all the great comments on here. Absolutely the best. Just an overwhelming sense of ease and comfort when you see him coming. Always has a story and makes you feel like you're his sole concern. Great, simply great!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

Dr. K is the best dentist in Regina, if you are wanting compassion and a great job done... see him. He is just the best.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Kovach has been my dentist since he practiced in Tisdale many years ago. I now drive 4 hours one way to see him. He is THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

We have been with Dr Kovach since 1977. He is great. Very patient, knowledgeable and has a great staff who is very friendly and does excellent work.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

I have had crowns and two bridges done my Dr.Kovach - no one can tell - my hygenist even had a tough time determining exactly where the bridge was - that's how great the work looks.This was a lot of work done all at one time and he was great. Very understanding, explained everything, very thorough. Excellent. So excellent that my son will he having his front teeth capped by him this summer. I have been told that he is actually one of the top restorative dentists in Canada. His work is awesome. I just hope that he keeps on practising for many years. Thankyou Dr Kovach.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007