Ratings for Dr. Henry I. Elder

I awoke in Good Samaritan hospital to find a medication override in my room. I read it and went out into the commons. Elder was at a table and told me he'd been waiting for me. I set the medication override on the table, asking "what is this?" in a non threatening manner. After a short conversation in which I didn't cuss, Elder said "I'm sick of your 'S-word', I don't want any more of your 'S-word', I don't need any more of your 'S-word'...I'm about to retire." He proceeded to medicate me for 2 months. I was cognitively okay when I woke up in the hospital and was medicated to a point where it was difficult to speak. Staff at the hospital would not tell me what medications I was being forced to take. They did eventually, asking me if it mattered. I am aware the moderators will most assuredly continue to censor my posting here, however I will not cease.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Terrific doc and good therapist. I used to be ill every 3 months, now I've been well for 15 months in a row! The quality and effectiveness of care that I receive from Dr. Elder is exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

excellent doctor. ive seen 4 others and none come close to the intelligence of this doctor. he is compassionate, and shows great insight. really listens and cares for his patients. very good with treating anxiety disorders and difficult, and colorful patients. He is also excellent with bipolar patients who are medication resistant.He is often willing to try a multi-faceted approach to find the best method of bringing psychological relief to his patients

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Henry I. Elder's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR