Ratings for Dr. Leslie R. Capin

More concerned with spa. Also she has bad raitings on many sites, including national doctor web sites. Am leary about seeing them

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

At my first appointment as a new patient, the women at the front desk were not friendly. They weren't mean, but definitely not friendly. The medical assistant was very kind and professional. I was still getting a gown on and the doctor opened the door without knocking. She did not introduce herself and began looking at my skin before finding out any of my concerns. She was nice, but the level of professionalism that I give my own patients, and the level that I expect was not there. I did have several moles that needed to be removed and she stated prepping my skin for an injection of anesthetic before she had my consent to cut. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I've seen Dr. Capin on a regular basis for the last two and a half years. At every visit, she has an uncanny way of making me feel as if I am the most important patient she'll see that day. She takes great care to answer all of my questions and never seems to want to rush on to the next patient. Granted, taking this much care with each patient often leaves her back-logged and behind schedule but she always apologizes for it. I think she's the best of the best and, as a melanoma survivor, I trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have been seen at Dr Capin's office for a couple of years now. I saw Dr Capin for my first and second appointments and have seen Nikki for subsequent appointments. I have been very pleased with both the Dr and Nikki. The service, diagnosis have both been spot on. If I were to make a complaint it would be that I have had to wait at least 20 mins on each visit. I do get frustrated with waiting at Dr's office as my time is also valuable. If it were the other way around and I was late I'm sure my appointment would be cancelled and I would still have to pay the cancellation fee. I'm always tempted to send a Dr an invoice for my time when I have to wait to see them. Other than that I can fully recommend Dr Capin's services. If you want to see the Dr you have to make an appointment a couple of months out, which I did for my first two visits but after that I was confident enough with her assistant to be seen by her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Capin has been a no-show twice. Had to see assistant. Grrr!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I called Dermatology Associates of Colorado to be seen as a new pt to the office, the receptionist was very polite and set me up an apt. When I came into the office the entire staff front and back were so sweet and so very helpful. I was extremely pleased with the office and will recommend everyone I know to this office. Thank you Dr Capin and all your staff for such a pleasant experience!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I came in and was referred by a friend and greeted by the Parker staff who were very helpful. Dr. Capin was very professional and listened to all of my concerns and address each. Thank you for the great visit i will be back in the future.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

DO NOT GO TO THIS DERMATOLOGIST! The office staff is incompetent. They called in my prescriptions incorrectly three times. My pharmacy provider sent what they called in and charged me. Nobody at the office apologized or took responsibility to reimburse me! I had two medications on file for acne. This is not rocket science. The office staff was extremely rude. They told me that I needed to call my pharmacy provider to try to get reimbursed and be "an advocate for myself", despite the fact that it was their mistake. Go somewhere else, you will get better service and much less of a headache.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I saw the doctor on time. She explained what she would be doing and completed the examination and removed a small pre-cancerous spot. I was in and out in a short amount of time and she and her staff were friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I didn't even get as far as making an appt. I called to schedule one and Jenna seemed so bothered by my phone call ---- I hung up. I don't understand why doctors keep these kind of people on their staff..don't they know they are losing customers?

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Leslie R. Capin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO