Ratings for Dr. Estelle Archer

Dr.Archer saved my life. Caring. Compassionate. Very knowledgeable. Her nurse is also the best nurse. Even the receptionist is more knowledgeable than some nurses. She knows you by name. Youre never just another patient number. Highly reccommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

She's just the best!!! She cares, she's knowledgeable, she never forgets me and what happened last year!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Archer is the most caring doctor I have ever been too. She performed my surgery and her bed side manner was amazing. I felt so comfortable and all my questions where answered. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Archer is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is a wonderful and caring person and is dedicated to listening to you and making sure that you feel great about each visit. Her office staff is wonderful, helpful and punctual. I would recommend Dr. Archer to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Estelle Archer is the best doctor I've ever had of any specialty. She is attentive, she takes as much time with you as needed, she remembers everything you've told her from one year to next, she's funny and empathetic. All around, she's just a really great person.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Estelle Archer's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX