Ratings for Dr. Dean S. Economos

Outstanding Doctor! He's honest, caring, and knowledgeable. You're not just a number to him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Knowledgeable, easy going, friendly. Great bedside manner. For the first time in my life the doctor drew the blood sample to be sent to the lab. Dr. Economos called personally to deliver results. He is a hands on doctor. I wish all doctors cared as much.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He good, when you see him at the office but horrible with the follow up to tests etc. My wife had an office visit nearly 30 days ago, he gave her blood tests and scared her with mention of menengitis and so on. To this day we have not received the test results. Many phone calls, some mocking tones from reception. Now my wife is trying to have her records transferred to a new doctor and we can't get them to do this either. I don't know what happened to the office, I had nothing but good experiences before this. I am very disapointed. My family now sees a new doctor as a result.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

goes out of his way to help. Was at the hospital for all tests that were administered and answered all questions afterward. Demanded certain tests and was right in his prognosis.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Knowledgeable, accomidating, compasionate, if he does not know the problem, he knows who to send you to to find out.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Dean S. Economos's Credentials

• French

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal