Dr. Alexander G. Digenis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander G. Digenis

Appreciate Dr. Digenis! His technical skill and care for his patients are wonderful! He did an excellent job and the staff was very caring as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Another surgeon messed me up horribly, Dr. D fixed me up. He's personable, though a little braggy, extremely busy........... but isn't what EVERY excellent plastic surgeon should be?? YES!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Digenis and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The entire team here is professional, knowledgable and courteous... High marks!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Saw Dr Digenis to for a counsult on a breast lift. Very very knowledgeable and so friendly. I will definitely be choosing him to do my surgery. I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions. After my augmentation with a different Dr 19 years ago I so regrets not having Dr Digenis do it to begin with.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Digenis is the ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON EVER! He is kind, funny, smart, HANDSOME (pleasant bonus), and truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with him! He will make sure you have a thorough understanding of the procedure, and will answer all of your questions with patience and a beautiful smile! I got a breast lift and I look FANTASTIC!!! Way better than I ever expected!!! He is TRULY AMAZING and GIFTED at what he does!!! That's why he is Louisville's TOP DOC year after year!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I am grateful to Dr. Digenis for successfully replacing an inflamed post-surgical keloid with an imperceptible line! He is a caring and brilliant plastic surgeon with mad skills. Dr. Digenis and his staff create a most welcoming atmosphere and they put a smile on the face of so many people.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I LOVE Dr D and his very compassionate, kind and professional staff. I traveled hundreds of miles for his expertise and was not disappointed in any form. He is most gifted in his many talents and genuinely cares not only about your results but YOU personally. He takes all the time one needs to explain the procedures, your concerns, along with a loving touch in his pre-op care and post-op care! He truly is a unique Physician in this manner of caring about his patients over all well being. I'm grateful I trusted all that I read prior to meeting him. He is The Great Dr. Alexander! Smiling, Paula

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I had eyelid surgery last year with Dr Digenis. Loved him and my results so much that I had breast augmentation this year. I am thrilled over the moon. I just wish I came to him first! Incredible doctor with such caring bedside manner and impeccable integrity.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My experience with Dr. Digenis has been wonderful! I am so very pleased with my surgery results. The entire staff is professional and my office visits are extremely thorough with little wait time. I look forward to my future with Dr. Digenis and staff and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Alexander G. Digenis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with over 25 years of clinical experience. I am committed to providing the best level of care and customized surgical procedures of the face, breast and body for each patient. I perform over 1,000 surgical and non-surgical procedures annually and am proud to have over 18,000 patients in my data base. I feel honored that I have been selected by my peers and patients in awarding me top surgeon and top doctor in Louisville, Kentucky for the past several years consecutively. In an effort to stay in the forefront of surgical and technological developments, I serve as a member of national committees on emerging technologies, communications and government relations for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I am the founding member and President of the Kentucky Education Plastic Surgery Foundation which promotes only the highest quality of care in the field of cosmetic surgery.

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)