Dr. Alexander G. Digenis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alexander G. Digenis

Went for consultation....left with newfound confidence. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Dr D and staff put me at ease and made me comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

The first time I decided to have plastic surgery I spent months researching local surgeons--their reviews and qualifications. I finally settled on Dr. Alexander G Digenis and once I stepped into his office I knew my decision was the right one for me. Immediately upon entering I felt comfortable and at ease, his office staff seemed well trained and friendly. During my consultation with Dr. Digenis I did not feel rushed and he explained my procedure step-by-step. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Digenis and his staff which is why, 15 years later, I returned for another procedure. Being back in the office felt like a homecoming. Dr. Digenis's bedside manner is impeccable and his work flawless. He makes you feel that not only are you beautiful, but special. I can't imagine having any type of cosmetic surgery under anyone else's care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Digenis and staff are excellent! Very kind! Also, Robin M. Is excellent with fillers, etc.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

The most knowledgeable, artistic surgeon with great bedside manner, you get the total package with Dr. Digenis and his staff! I highly recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Appreciate Dr. Digenis! His technical skill and care for his patients are wonderful! He did an excellent job and the staff was very caring as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Another surgeon messed me up horribly, Dr. D fixed me up. He's personable, though a little braggy, extremely busy........... but isn't what EVERY excellent plastic surgeon should be?? YES!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Digenis and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The entire team here is professional, knowledgable and courteous... High marks!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Saw Dr Digenis to for a counsult on a breast lift. Very very knowledgeable and so friendly. I will definitely be choosing him to do my surgery. I never felt rushed and he answered all my questions. After my augmentation with a different Dr 19 years ago I so regrets not having Dr Digenis do it to begin with.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Digenis is the ABSOLUTE BEST SURGEON EVER! He is kind, funny, smart, HANDSOME (pleasant bonus), and truly cares about his patients! He goes above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible experience with him! He will make sure you have a thorough understanding of the procedure, and will answer all of your questions with patience and a beautiful smile! I got a breast lift and I look FANTASTIC!!! Way better than I ever expected!!! He is TRULY AMAZING and GIFTED at what he does!!! That's why he is Louisville's TOP DOC year after year!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Alexander G. Digenis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with over 25 years of clinical experience. I am committed to providing the best level of care and customized surgical procedures of the face, breast and body for each patient. I perform over 1,000 surgical and non-surgical procedures annually and am proud to have over 18,000 patients in my data base. I feel honored that I have been selected by my peers and patients in awarding me top surgeon and top doctor in Louisville, Kentucky for the past several years consecutively. In an effort to stay in the forefront of surgical and technological developments, I serve as a member of national committees on emerging technologies, communications and government relations for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I am the founding member and President of the Kentucky Education Plastic Surgery Foundation which promotes only the highest quality of care in the field of cosmetic surgery.

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AHC