Ratings for Dr. Alexander G. Digenis

Excellent surgeon!! Very kind!! I just had an in office facelift that felt like I was at the spa overall. Could not believe how easy it went! And the recovery has been amazing too because of his technics!! I would never want any other Dr. handling my procedures than Dr. D. I only wish he could do my hip replacement because I believe in him so much!! He is a true artist! And his staff is amazing!!!!! My first and only choice!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

So this is my 4th or 5th go-around with Dr. Digenis. Started back in 2006 and have had procedures ranging from very complex to minor. Every outcome has been stellar and still looks great! Recently had some corrective surgery (work from another surgeon not so great) and lift. The "girls" look like they are in their 20s! ( I am not). As usual, Dr. D took extra time and effort to do things right (he's very good with scars) Thanks to Dr. D, no one ever guesses I've had work done, but I am constantly being asked what youth fountain I've been drinking from! You'll get no excuses after the fact with this doctor. He takes such pride in his work and such care with his patients. His staff are friendly and caring too. He takes time with his appts and listens carefully to what you want. If he tries to steer you in another direction? Listen to him. He knows what he is doing and wants the best results and the most bang-for-the-buck for all his patients. Can't say enough good things. P.S. Dr D. is Greek and has a fun and engaging personality that speaks to his heritage. Most patients appreciate his tongue-in-cheek banter that is all part of putting his patients at ease (lets face it, cosmetic surgery appts can be intimidating) and giving his office that "you're one of the family" vibe. But Dr. Digenis is the ultimate professional and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr.Digenis and his team are spectacular!!!! I was very nervous when choosing a plastic surgeon over 5 years ago. I definitely made the right decision and will not go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

The very best doctor and support staff I have ever used!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I had such a great experience with Dr. Digenis and his office. He is caring and knowledgeable. He shows great attention to detail. He truly care about his patients and their outcomes and that shows in the quality of his work.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Fabulous bedside manner! Fabulous staff! You will love Dr. Digenis as both your physician and surgeon as he knows SO MUCH about plastic surgery. I have loved my results, feeling secure in the knowledge that he is THE BEST IN TOWN!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Wonderful doctor and staff! Always catering to the patients needs.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Could not of had a better experience!! Dr. D is the most talented plastic surgeon I have ever met . He has a natural eye and exceeded my expectations! Thank You Amanda K

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

The Digenis plastic surgery practice is AWESOME! I'm so happy that found Dr. Digenis.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Love the philosophy of this doctor and his staff, especially Emily, who gave me such moral support to move forward with my procedure. It is truly a family run business in that his whole team treats you as if you were family.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. Alexander G. Digenis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon with over 25 years of clinical experience. I am committed to providing the best level of care and customized surgical procedures of the face, breast and body for each patient. I perform over 1,000 surgical and non-surgical procedures annually and am proud to have over 18,000 patients in my data base. I feel honored that I have been selected by my peers and patients in awarding me top surgeon and top doctor in Louisville, Kentucky for the past several years consecutively. In an effort to stay in the forefront of surgical and technological developments, I serve as a member of national committees on emerging technologies, communications and government relations for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I am the founding member and President of the Kentucky Education Plastic Surgery Foundation which promotes only the highest quality of care in the field of cosmetic surgery.

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

TRICARE