Ratings for Dr. Maryam Jaberi

Totally missed location to take biopsy - after puncturing my breast twice! Gave incorrect advice for a further surgery. Her manner is haughty and she doesn't like questions. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I needed emergency surgery to repair my colon after my back doctor cut it during back surgery. He was ready to send me home and I would not have lived to get home! She saved my life. I will never meet a kinder, more knowledgeable doctor. I'll never forget her!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Jaberi is the most wonderful doctor I have ever dealt with, not only was she impressive with her skills and professionalism but she has the kindest most caring attitude I have ever seen displayed by a doctor. Her staff is awesome as well, I have total confidence in this entire office. Lisa Stout

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

I received excellent treatment while under Dr. Jaberi's care. She explained the procedure thoroughly and had an excellent bedside manner. The staff at Upper Chesapeake Surgical Assoc. was very professional, as well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

saved my life Iwas told Ihad about 1 more day to live that is scarey I ended up with gallbladder would sure use her again

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Knowledgeable, courteous, respectful, considerate, and excellent surgeon. My husband required emergency surgery with two follow up surgeries. She did what was necessary to save his life. My friends and family and I were impressed with her communication skills and her caring nature. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and would hope she was available if any of my loved ones were in need of a surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Maryam Jaberi's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Catonsville, MD