Ratings for Dr. Riaz Haider

Waited for several minutes at the front desk, upon arrival. There was no one there, nor instructions on which window to stand. I had to find the sign in clip board myself and signed in. Waited another 15 minutes before the receptionist acknowledged our presence. Was given a new patient packet to fill out, which I did and returned. Sat for another 15 minutes, now we are passed her appointment time by 15 minutes, so I asked the receptionist when my daughter was going to be seen because she is on a tight schedule with school. "I'm just finishing her chart right now!" the receptionist snapped at me. I just stood there staring at her, while she slammed papers around and never looked back up at me. I told her, "You know what, why don't you take her off your list for patients and give me back her information. I came here for a doctor's checkup, that you requested because our insurance changed this doctor to her primary. I didn't come here to catch attitude." She snapped the papers into my hand, and we walked out. So, my daughter missed two classes and didn't get seen by a doctor. Also, personal observance; the waiting room was filthy, the drapes on the windows were even held on by like 5 clips where 30 were supposed to be used. The tv playing really loudly was all in Spanish. The receptionist area and back office was disgusting, trash on her desk, files piled on top of each other. That disheveled mess was just what I could see through the pass. Will NEVER recommend this office to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I was scared to death to go to my appointment this morning after reading the reviews on this doctor. I was pleasantly surprised. Now, the office is a bit dated. The front office was kind and friendly, the nurse was super sweet and set me at ease immediately. There were no judgements they all told me how proud they were of me for coming in for help. He went over everything and told me I was the boss and handed me my RX. Told me to let him know if I need anything and to never run out of my medicine and let him know if need more but try to stick to our plan. The last thing he told me was "God bless you and your family". I left and they came outside and gave me a $50 off insurance card to use each month on my prescriptions. I was in and out in 30 minutes but I have taken Suboxone before so he might spend more time with someone who has no experience with it. I loved him and that office. :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

This Dr is the biggest fake ever. I went in with an earache a horrble cough and trouble breathing, because I am pregnant he wouldnt give me any medicine and when I went back for the second time because it had gotten worse he gave me 2 prescriptions for medications that are harmful to the baby and should have never been prescribed. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

this doctor has had four malpratice suits against him- i was dropped the other three settled. he can only get insurance through the carriers that are made to take him. he diagnosed a hear attack as indigestion and a woman died- he was sued and finally settled- run from this man- his license is from a foreign country- he is an idiot- he has never taken any medical schooling in this country-he stated in a deposition that he would not have passed the mcats that is why he did not take them. all records can be found at tarrant county courthouse under the freedom of info act

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

This doctor is very terrible, he never gives a diagnosis, calls ALL sore throats STREP THROAT !, I could go on and on he is a NO GO !

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Riaz Haider's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1989)