Ratings for Dr. Michael Shramban

Michel is an artist, I can't expect anything more from dentist. Staff is helpful, trying to accommodate everyone's needs. Impressed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

An exceptional dentist! Knowledgeable, professional and incredibly nice. Beautiful clinic and amazing staff too. Recommended for the whole family!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Just had my broken tooth repaired. Excellent work, gentle, very professional. Dr Michael Shramban treats every patient with respect,patience and kindness. Every team member in the office is welcoming and accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

My family and I have been trusting TS Dental with all of our dental needs for over a decade and I have always felt lucky to have found such excellent dental care. Dr. Michael Shramban has worked on a couple of challenging cavities for me and has done a consistently excellent job. In fact, I have recently moved to the US and no longer have dental insurance in Canada but I decided to pay extra in order to get Dr. Mike to work on my teeth. Not only do I completely trust his medical judgement but I greatly value his kind demeanor and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

My Kids Love TS Dental! Thanks to Dr. Michael & his team my family and I have nothing but rave reviews, if you are looking for the best family Dentist look no further.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Michael has been our family dentist for over 5 years now. He is very professional and knowledgeable and does a great job every time. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I don't like dentists But now I won't go to one unless it him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

We are Dr. Michael Shramban patients for almost 15 years. In additional to high edge and up-to-date professional service, Michael is also very accommodating and patient. He is great family dentist who has individual approach to everyone. Dr. Shramban office staff is professional, helpful, accurate in keeping information properly filed and always positive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I've known Dr. M Shramban for a long time and he is always polite, has lots of knowledge, and does a very good job.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Michael is a knowledgeable and professional dentist. Does great work on filling, crown set. It is a pleasure to be treated by Dr M.Shramban

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Michael Shramban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TS Dental has been proudly serving Richmond Hill and the surrounding communities since 2005. Our team of dedicated professionals focus on providing comprehensive family and cosmetic dentistry in a calming & friendly environment. In addition to being passionate about clinical excellence and exceptional service, we are also focused on making your visits convenient. We're happy to offer; *Direct billing to insurance companies *Late evening & weekend appointments *Same-day emergency care *Multi-Disciplinary Practice: Family, Cosmetic, Implant and Children's Dentistry *Watch Netflix/Amazon Prime during treatment *Enjoy fresh coffee, tea & bottled water in our cozy reception area *Convenient family appointments *Convenient location & Plenty of parking. Come in for a tour, meet the team and find out why we love what we do.

• New York University (Grad. 2004)

• TS Dental - Top 3 Nominee 2017 & 2018 Top Dental Clinic in Richmond Hill
  • NYU's Cosmetic Achievement Award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
  • (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national student award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry
  • TS Dental - The Talk Awards for Customer Service (Winner 8 consecutive years) - Top clinic in Richmond 2019

MB Health