Dr. Michael Shramban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Shramban

Dr Michael is a real professional: fillings excellent done, wisdom teeth taken very fast and absolutely painless. I have always had excellent experience in TS Dental Richmond Hill, ON for several years! The staff is very welcoming, caring and courteous. My today's visit was flawless as always! Thank you Dr Michael! I highly recommend this doctor and the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Micheal is an excellent dentist. I have multiple experience with dentists over the years, I haven't met anyone who actually care about his patients. I had recently moved to Canada and has a long dental history, I have always been scare d of dentists, but Dr. Micheal takes the time to explain what is going on and gives a real diagnostic. I also have other issues, he makes sure I feel comfortable before proceeding with any procedure. Will definitely recommend anyone to go see him!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

As a first time patient, this office was one of the best dental experinces I have gone through to date. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left, it was all positive. The receptionist was welcoming and delightful as she took down my information. The cleaning/consultation with the dental hygienist, Olesya, was very educational. You can tell she really cares about her patients as she takes the time to explain any questions and had a touch of an angel as she cleans your teeth. Dr.Michael and his assistant were nothing short of amazing! Being someone who has a anxiety going to the dentist, they really made me feel at ease through out the filling procedure. I find it amazing how they were able to calm be down and educate me. This office makes you feel like you are family, not just another patient. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Michael is an excellent Doctor. Friendly staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Every time I come I get professional service, great staff and a relaxing atmosphere. I had a lot of work done by Dr. Michael with great results every time.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Michael is a great Doctor! My son and I have been his patients for 10+ years. I entirely trust him, his knowledge and professionalism. So grateful to have him as our Family Dentist Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I have been a client of Dr.Michael for many years. I've had all kind of major dental procedures here. Dr.Michael and his team have always impressed me with their professionalism and respect for the patients. I have and I would again recommend this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Awesome doctor. Super friendly and always happy to see you. I really enjoying going to this dentist, and has never had any issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Just left the TS Dental office. Great experience with Dr. Michael as a family dentist . Honest and professional doctor. Very friendly atmosphere at the office. Staff is great! Thanks again ☺ Olga H.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Shramban is a professional Dentist, I always surprised how he manages to help all his patients! Dr. Michael always thinks about his patients and gives advises that are really helpful. Now I am very happy to have my Dentist and my smile will always be bright thanks to professionalism, positive attitude and patience of this Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Michael Shramban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Shramban received his DDS from New York University in 2004. Seeking to combine his artistic talents and passion for dentistry, Dr. Shramban focused his training in aesthetic dentistry. He was selected into NYU's exclusive aesthetic honors club, an extensive training program devoted to the mastery of the latest techniques and innovations in aesthetic dentistry. He received numerous awards; including NYU's annual cosmetic achievement award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry as well as (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry.Furthermore, Dr. Shramban has extensive training in the diagnosis and placement of dental implants as a graduate of the NY state maxi course.

• New York University (Grad. 2004)

• TS Dental - Top 3 Nominee 2017 & 2018 Top Dental Clinic in Richmond Hill
  • NYU's Cosmetic Achievement Award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
  • (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national student award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry
  • TS Dental - The Talk Awards for Customer Service (Winner 7 consecutive years) - Top clinic in Richmond 2018

UnitedHealthcare