Dr. Michael Shramban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Shramban

I don't like dentists But now I won't go to one unless it him

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

We are Dr. Michael Shramban patients for almost 15 years. In additional to high edge and up-to-date professional service, Michael is also very accommodating and patient. He is great family dentist who has individual approach to everyone. Dr. Shramban office staff is professional, helpful, accurate in keeping information properly filed and always positive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I've known Dr. M Shramban for a long time and he is always polite, has lots of knowledge, and does a very good job.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Michael is a knowledgeable and professional dentist. Does great work on filling, crown set. It is a pleasure to be treated by Dr M.Shramban

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I have been a patient with Dr. Michael Shramban for over 10 years. Dr. Michael is a true proffesional and treat patients with care. The overall experience is excellent! Great service, knowledgable staff and positive atmosphere, highly recommend TS Dental.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Only one word - excellent. Dr. Michael and his staff are highly professional, friendly and really care about their patients. Never thought that the time spending in dentist's chair could be so relaxing. Thanks to all of you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael for over 13 years. During this time he and his colleagues performed many procedures, some of which were very complex. And every time the work was done very professional. Dr. Michael and his staff are friendly and welcoming. They always treat all patients with respect and go above and beyond to accommodate their schedule. I highly recommend TS Dental Clinic!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Always a pleasant and efficient experience with him. Makes me not hate going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr Michael is a real professional: fillings excellent done, wisdom teeth taken very fast and absolutely painless. I have always had excellent experience in TS Dental Richmond Hill, ON for several years! The staff is very welcoming, caring and courteous. My today's visit was flawless as always! Thank you Dr Michael! I highly recommend this doctor and the clinic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Micheal is an excellent dentist. I have multiple experience with dentists over the years, I haven't met anyone who actually care about his patients. I had recently moved to Canada and has a long dental history, I have always been scare d of dentists, but Dr. Micheal takes the time to explain what is going on and gives a real diagnostic. I also have other issues, he makes sure I feel comfortable before proceeding with any procedure. Will definitely recommend anyone to go see him!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Michael Shramban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

TS Dental has been proudly serving Richmond Hill and the surrounding communities since 2005. Our team of dedicated professionals focus on providing comprehensive family and cosmetic dentistry in a calming & friendly environment. In addition to being passionate about clinical excellence and exceptional service, we are also focused on making your visits convenient. We're happy to offer; *Direct billing to insurance companies *Late evening & weekend appointments *Same-day emergency care *Multi-Disciplinary Practice: Family, Cosmetic, Implant and Children's Dentistry *Watch Netflix/Amazon Prime during treatment *Enjoy fresh coffee, tea & bottled water in our cozy reception area *Convenient family appointments *Convenient location & Plenty of parking. Come in for a tour, meet the team and find out why we love what we do.

• New York University (Grad. 2004)

• TS Dental - Top 3 Nominee 2017 & 2018 Top Dental Clinic in Richmond Hill
  • NYU's Cosmetic Achievement Award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
  • (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national student award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry
  • TS Dental - The Talk Awards for Customer Service (Winner 8 consecutive years) - Top clinic in Richmond 2019