Dr. Michael Shramban

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Shramban

Just left the TS Dental office. Great experience with Dr. Michael as a family dentist . Honest and professional doctor. Very friendly atmosphere at the office. Staff is great! Thanks again ☺ Olga H.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Shramban is a professional Dentist, I always surprised how he manages to help all his patients! Dr. Michael always thinks about his patients and gives advises that are really helpful. Now I am very happy to have my Dentist and my smile will always be bright thanks to professionalism, positive attitude and patience of this Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I was impressed by the knowledge and professionalism of Dr. Shramban during my visits, as well as cleanness of the office and knowledgable staff. He explained in detail different treatment options for my complicated case, helped me make the right decision and fixed the problem. I would recommend Dr. Shramban to anyone who is looking for the excellent and quality service!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Michael is the best Dentist, very professional, friendly staff, good quality job. He is amazing with kids too, my son never afraid to go for check up or for treatment. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Shramban provides excellent service, making me feel comfortable and in excellent hands. I am glad to have found a dentist that I am not scared to go to.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Truly Thanks for good quality job! As well, clean inside and very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Michael has established himself as a high-class specialist with extensive experience and knowledge, I highly appreciated his professionalism! I could not even imagine that the problem with my teeth can be corrected, but he did it at a high level! I highly recommend him to my friends and others!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Tania did fantastic job! The greatest hygienist I ever met! Eric, Richmond Hill

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Michael has done work on filling the front gap between my teeth for years. Each time, he does an incredible job and I always leave very satisfied. He is a wonderful dentist and I recommend him and his practise to those who are looking for a reliable, talented dentist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Doctor Michael is very professional, accurate, caring, polite, listening and always gives the right solutions and treatment; very helpful. Friendly staff and nice clinic. Victor, Aurora, On.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Michael Shramban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Shramban received his DDS from New York University in 2004. Seeking to combine his artistic talents and passion for dentistry, Dr. Shramban focused his training in aesthetic dentistry. He was selected into NYU's exclusive aesthetic honors club, an extensive training program devoted to the mastery of the latest techniques and innovations in aesthetic dentistry. He received numerous awards; including NYU's annual cosmetic achievement award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry as well as (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry.Furthermore, Dr. Shramban has extensive training in the diagnosis and placement of dental implants as a graduate of the NY state maxi course.

• New York University (Grad. 2004)

• TS Dental - Top 3 Nominee 2017 & 2018 Top Dental Clinic in Richmond Hill
  • NYU's Cosmetic Achievement Award sponsored by (AAED) The American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
  • (AACD) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual national student award for excellence in cosmetic dentistry
  • TS Dental - The Talk Awards for Customer Service (Winner 7 consecutive years) - Top clinic in Richmond 2018