Ratings for Dr. Chad M. Kessler

We were very pleased with Dr. Kessler and his staff. He is very knowledgeable, skilled and personable. A rare combination and certainly a doctor I would gladly recommend to anyone who needs back surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The last time I went he just immediately said go to physical therapy. He didn't even ask me how I felt or what was going on. After saying go to PT, I asked him could I tell him how and where I was hurting, he said sure. Then once again PT. I went to PT and the therapist told me he didn't think the pain was from my back. I was, and am having terrible pain in legs. I will find someone else. I was very disappointed and felt like he did not care to even listen to me....Won't go back again

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Very professional doctor who cares a great deal about his patients. Terrific surgeon

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Everything was fine had no complaints. I will be going back. his staff was very nice as was he.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Very caring and skilled surgeon who will always try conservative measures first to help the patient.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

this guy is a partner with dr. gruber and see my comments on Dr. Gruber...SAME thing here! birds of a feather alright!!!! never again will have my husband see this "Dr.", shame on you Piedmont.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

During epidural he never said one word to me, even though I was fully awake and alert. I could have been a piece of meat laying on the table. He is a jerk. 1st epidural I was given meds to calm/forget, 2nd epidural nothing given and was not told ahead of time that "there was a shortage of the medication", and that I would be given nothing. This was after I endured all of the epidural fully awake, aware, etc. I heard one of the nurses ask "don't they even give them valium?", another said "nope". I was totally stressed out after enduring all of that. I don't know why an IV was started because there was no need for it, plus they bruised both arms and my hand trying to insert it. Probably trying to get more money. Not planning on going back.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

This place is a joke. I just waited almost 2 hours and was never seen. I got up and walked out. The staff was blunt and short...and the lady at the window was eating when I arrived. I literally felt like a victim. The staff at this place is low class motel 6 grade . Stay away.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Chad M. Kessler's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Unicare