Ratings for Dr. DANIEL C. Modarelli

My family and i have been patients of dr. moderelli for over 15 years. We have seen his practice grow and with that the office change for the worse.Dr.Moderelli no longer acts like he cares. I have seen many mistakes made many with my self and family members. We are changing doctors!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I love doctor modarelli! He always listens and explains everything! Best doctor around for sure!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I agree with one of the former comments the staff is very rude. No one in the office is very compassionate and they made mistakes on prescriptions that were given. No one there takes accountability for their mistakes and patients suffer because of it. The doctor interacts very little with the patient and tries to rush you out the door. Patients are forced to try and communicate through the office staff for any questions they may have and talking to the office staff resembles talking to a brick wall. I am not sure whether or not this doctor realizes or cares about how his office staff is treating his patients, but if he was a good doctor he would make it a point to know how his staff behaves.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

He is a good doctor but his receptionist is rude, how many times do I have to answer the same question. I guess she doesn't like my insurance! I hate being jerked around by people with a Napoleon complex. I'll find a different Doctor. One who staff is more polite!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

I have been seeing Dr.Modarelli for eight years and I have always been pleased with the service I have received. Very caring and compassionate and his staff is the best. I would and have recommended his services to anyone in need of a competent doctor that care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

This doctor is very nice as well as his nurse. His office staff is where the problem lies. I have overlooked negative behaviour from them on more then one occasion but I won't do it anymore. I tried to make an appoitment for my daughter and the lady on the phone was so nasty that I ended up saying never mind and cancelled the appt. To bad he has a rude staff, they cost him a family of 6 who never carries a balance.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. DANIEL C. Modarelli's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Painesville, OH