Ratings for Dr. Tracy M. Collins

Dr. Collins is an excellent doctor. Because of this, everyone wants her and she is terribly overbooked. To wait over an hour to see her is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

She's awesome! Delivered all five of my children. She's been my doctor since I was 19 years, I'm 36 now. She took great care of me, especially when I was pregnant with my twins!.............................................

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

She is so very thorough! I was pregnant in my very late 30s. She took every precaution to make sure that my daughter arrived here in great health. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease with information on me giving birth. She is super nice, delivered my daughter and I have to say I have been very, very happy with her. I'm so glad I was referred to her, I couldn't imagine a better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Tracy Collins is a wonderful OB/GYN!!! She delivered all 3 of my children & made sure they had the best care-my middle son had some major complications when he was born & she took care of him like he was her own:) She is warm & wonderful!!!! I highly recomend her:)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr Collins went ahead to find the cause of a problem other dr's ignored--it turned out to be the reason I couldn't conceive--I now have a beautiful son. SHe is an excellent surgeon and dr.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Tracy M. Collins's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)