Ratings for Dr. Daniel Bozinovich

Dr. Boz. is the best. Very knowledgeable, always answers all my questions. I am extremely sad that he is no longer practicing due to a medical leave. He is a wonderful "one of a kind" physician. I have worked in the medical field all my career, and he is one of the BEST!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Bozinovich on two occasions-both for annual physicals. On the first occasion, he recommended two procedures (colonoscopy and some sort of aortic sonogram) both based on my age and both requiring some sort of referral from Dr. Bozinovich. In neither case did he follow up. After waiting a month or so without hearing anything, I called his nurse who also did not follow up. Finally, I wrote him a letter and received the necessary referrals. On my second physical, I mentioned that a diagnosis of sleep apnea was one result of the aforementioned colonoscopy. Go figure. Anyway, he went on about the need for the sleep exam (?), talked about the various options, etc. All this time he is typing something in his computer. Again, there was no followup. Now Dr. Bozinovich is on some sort of leave of absence and I was forced to find another primary care physician. I saw her (Dr. Patel) the other day and was immediately referred to the pulmonologist for the sleep exam.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

He is my Primary Doctor and he is the best. When I moved away, I kept Dr. B. Could not imagine another doctor for me! ~Joyce

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Love Dr. Boz. He has taken such good care of me. His staff is helpful and I never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Despite chronic illnesses, no physical exam done on first-time visit. On 2nd visit, even after having to use the hospital's Emergency Room, no type of physical exam was conducted. Poor standard of care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Will not return. Too laid-back. did not complete any type of physical exam, despite multiple health problems.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

He is a wonderful man, knowledgeable, but his staff is awful. Seem not to care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

While Dr. Boz is generally exceptional with his service, we recently discussed a modification to a medication that did not get reflected in a script he wrote. When I contacted his office on a Friday morning I did not get a response from his nurse until after his office was closed with no way to contact him. She left a voicemail stating it would not be modified and he did not have specific memory of the conversation. I had to spend a very sick weekend ending up in urgent care. I take responsibility in that I didn't review my scripts when I left his office but he gets a failing grade when it comes to appropriate follow up on patients when calling regarding an important medication.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Bozinovich is a wonderful doctor and human being. I am very grateful he moved to AZ. I am very lucky to have been able to get him as my doctor. He takes his time; he doesn't have so many patients he can't spend the time it takes to explain and be supportive. I'd give him a 10 here, if were possible!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Bozinovich left Woodstock, Illinois over a year ago and I still have not found a doctor to replace him. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens. He is empathetic. He is a fantastic diagnotician. I do not know if I will ever find another doctor that I love, admire and respect as much as Doctor B. Arizona is lucky to have him now. YBR

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel Bozinovich's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal