Ratings for Dr. Gregory B. Patrick

Dr Patrick spent 15-20 minutes with me and I told him that I already had a CPAP machine and just needed the pressure adjusted/checked. He did not have the technology to do that in the office and wanted to schedule me for a sleep study. We spent the majority of the visit with me consulting him on how to help his son find a job and why his current job was a bit sketchy. Total waste of time off from work. The sleep study folks called and could not figure out why he ordered the test. I have to mail my SD card to my old Dr in Dallas Tx to do an over the phone appointment. I then get a bill for $305. I was given nothing of value to help me. The only thing was that he does not have the knowledge or technical capabilities to treat me and I have to pay $305??????? They are attempting to robbed my insurance company and myself!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

dr. Patrick is such a caring person. always listens to you. he is just wonderful

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Patrick,and his staff are so polite and helpful.Dr Patrick,has such a wonderful personality,and is always there with a helping hand,I'am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Patrick is a great listener! It was just what I needed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I wish I could find a PCP like Dr. Patrick. He actually listens and will answer any and ALL questions you may have. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I'd like to find a GP like Dr. Patrick. He is the epitomy of what a doctor should be; intellegent, considerate, thoughtful, friendly and Kind. I bet he'd make house calls!! I also sense that he is no nonsense and will tell it as he sees it if a patient doesn't try and help themself. He came highly recommended and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

He is an awesome and intelligent doctor. He's very caring. He is also very trusting and kind.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Patrick is the one I would likel to care for me for any heart or lung problems....great bedside manner.....very intelligent......sympathetic

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Gregory B. Patrick's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

AARP