Ratings for Dr. Farshid Sadeghi

Kept me waiting for two hours and then punctured my ureter and left me bleeding and I then later had to go to the ER

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Saved my life.......what more can I say! He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Awesome doctor. Great staff now that they have new employees hope everything works out. He is an awesome physician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Good MD . Wait time to be seen can be 30 mins to an hr wait. Other than that he is a very good surgeon . He is good at what he does . His front office staff can be rude, the rest of the office is great. Highly would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Do NOT go to this doctor. I took my 81 year old father (with Alzheimers) to see him. It took 45 minutes to see him the first time and three weeks to get the results. He then told us that we had 2-3 months to get prostate surgery before my dad had a permanent catheter. We had been in the office for almost 2.5 hours and were told it would be another 30-40 minutes before we'd get him to come back and talk to us about the surgery, so we asked the nurse to have him call. That was on a Monday. No call. I called back on Wednesday. Lots of apologies from his staff with a promise he'd call. No call. Called back on Friday. More promises and no call. Called again the following Tuesday. Again, promises, but no call. Called on Wednesday, was put on hold. They hung up on me. I called back and got the answering service who wouldn't put me back through to them. Finally went in to the office in person on Thursday to see why we couldn't get him to call us back about the surgery. Again, a promise he'd call. He finally did. After being told it was 'critical' that we get Dad in, it took me four phone calls and personal visit to the office to get this doctor to call me. When he called, he told me "I work 12-15 hour days and don't have time to call family members." Wow! I immediately went elsewhere...

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

We went to 3 different doctors in Scottsdale. All of the doctors were behind when seeing patients. The difference is that this doctor spent time to explain our diagnosis in language we could understand. He explained all available treatment options and was frank in what he would do for his own family member if they were in our situation. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

This guys staff SUCKS! I was put on hold for ~25 minutes, then was cut off, called back and got the same lady who said I would have to go to the end of the line. Dealt with this Dr. a few years ago, nothing against the doctor, but like I said, his staff is the absolute worst and it starts at the front desk. He needs to realize his office help is NO HELP, all they do IS HURT.

Submitted February 23, 2015

The office staff does not impress. If you call, you go through a long message, then I was cut off. Called back and it was clear that the person on the line was multi-tasking and not paying attention. When I went into the office, no one had any record that I had called. Asked questions over- and other staff came up and interrupted with no apology. In the office, when I went back to the examining room, it looked like all employees were in slow motion. Not one greeting, or smile from anyone. Once I saw the Dr Sadeghi, I could tell he was intelligent and well-educated, but didn't seem to want to deal with a female patient with chronic UTIs. His attitude and comments acted like it was just a gender anatomy defect. He must prefer surgical cases. Saw his PA another time and preferred her, but she's gone. I can validate another's comments - the patient has to follow-up to get any test results or prescriptions. I am looking for a replacement.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Sedeghi is thoughful and never gives you the feeling he is in a hurry. He explains things well. His reputation among other doctors in the medical community is second to none. He is excellent as a surgeon. However, if one is going through a serious illness, the experience is made much more stressful by his office staff. They are completely undependable. They do not return calls, i.e., important test results, or ordering prescriptions. You can call them - they will not call back. My husband finally went to our GP and had another PSA to get results and peace of mind. Dr. Sedeghi's office finally DID call.......2 months later. When my husband was in recovery from surgery, we were told by the nurses that pain meds "had not been ordered" and Sedeghi's office staff had gone home for the day. If it is necessary for the office staff to interact with your insurance company - ask for a copy of the forms AND also ask for the contact they were sent to. You will have no confidence that it was done unless you have proof. Doctors need to learn they are running a business and a certain amount of efficiency, ethics, and service to the patient is an obligation. If a doctor is this good, be the best in OTHER areas of your practice, as well. This office needs to clean house. Inept, irresponsible employees do not deserve their jobs. As, I said.....if you are going through a life-threatening illness, experiencing stress because of the doctor's office staff is egregious.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Never show up at hospital when says he will. First says not candidate for surgery as too old and frail, then six weeks later when in worse condition says ok to surgery giving family hope. Won't return calls. Worst doc ever

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Farshid Sadeghi's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)