Ratings for Dr. C Borth

Amazing doctor, great bedside manner. Gentle and informative. He understands your fears and walks you thru the procedures. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

No sense of urgency. A little frustrating to say the least.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My partner went to see this doctor a few weeks ago and was told he was fine, this week he had another kidney pain attack and went to his family doctor where he found out that the ultra sound he had for Dr. Borth for the appointment had shown a cyst on his kidney which is likely what is causing his terrible pain. Dr. Borth didn’t even mention this.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Borth is taking his job seriously. Is friendly and helpful. I had a kidney infection and was sent to him. He explained everything to me. Is following my health situation and is directing me. Is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Interesting to see we're not the only ones that have experienced rude, dismissive and unempathetic receptionists at Dr. Borth's office! Anyone with this demeanour is definitely in the wrong job and should not be allowed in the medical field. And why does the patient have to deal with outside agencies? Isn't that part of a doctor's administrative duties to have their staff deal with related services when it comes to their patients' care?

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Was a little hesitant due to other reviews here but Dr Borth was excellent with me. Short appointment but he listened well, diagnosed correctly and explained my options. His staff were actually fine - possibly changed or at least changed since some of these reviews. Explained that I could contact his office directly if I had any questions or issues, and that was nice to hear. However, the wait time for a referral to Dr Borth is outrageous and reflects poorly on the system rather than him. How about we spend more tax revenues on specialist physicians rather than LRT systems nobody wants?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Cancelled multiple appointments and surgeries on me. Staff told me I was not a priority and was very rude when I asked questions about rescheduling.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

All we seem to be doing is waiting and then after seeing Dr. Borth for five minutes, we get to come back to his office in six months' time. (The last time we actually saw / spoke with Dr Borth was two years ago.) Recently we had a couple of questions for Dr Borth and we were told that any questions could/would be answered at our next appointment - months later. Wow, no getting ahead here...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Was fortunate in having Dr. Borth as he examined me during a consult while at hospital. He quickly diagnosed an improperly inserted in-dwelling catheter that was causing excessive bleeding and corrected the problem while properly irrigating the bladder and re-inserting a new catheter this time with no complications. Thank you, vielen Dank et Merci! The office personnel from the clinic should however be replaced as they are both rude and unprofessional on a consistent basis. Patient caring and respect goes a long way! A patient below noted that she was McDonald material - however having worked at McDonald's she would not get past the current screening process with her demeanor and attitude towards customer service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dismissive, didn't really seem interested in helping me. Front desk girls are horrible and the office smells weird.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015