Ratings for Dr. C Borth

Cancelled multiple appointments and surgeries on me. Staff told me I was not a priority and was very rude when I asked questions about rescheduling.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

All we seem to be doing is waiting and then after seeing Dr. Borth for five minutes, we get to come back to his office in six months' time. (The last time we actually saw / spoke with Dr Borth was two years ago.) Recently we had a couple of questions for Dr Borth and we were told that any questions could/would be answered at our next appointment - months later. Wow, no getting ahead here...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Was fortunate in having Dr. Borth as he examined me during a consult while at hospital. He quickly diagnosed an improperly inserted in-dwelling catheter that was causing excessive bleeding and corrected the problem while properly irrigating the bladder and re-inserting a new catheter this time with no complications. Thank you, vielen Dank et Merci! The office personnel from the clinic should however be replaced as they are both rude and unprofessional on a consistent basis. Patient caring and respect goes a long way! A patient below noted that she was McDonald material - however having worked at McDonald's she would not get past the current screening process with her demeanor and attitude towards customer service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dismissive, didn't really seem interested in helping me. Front desk girls are horrible and the office smells weird.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Borth is fantastic. He puts me at ease with his amazing demeanor. His voice is also very soothing to listen to. Saw him today. Wish i could get to see him more lol.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE RECEPTIONIST! VERY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL! DR. BORTH DEFINETLY NEEDS A NEW RECEPTIONIST! SHE IS FOR MC DONALDS JOB NOT A SPECIALIST!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Reception staff were absolutely horrible. After my surgery with Dr. Borth I suffered spasms and had to be taken to the ER 4 TIMES! When we contacted the office for help, receptionists lied about Borths whereabouts. When I finally talked to Borth, he questioned why I did not contact him ( I did several times, yet receptionists declined to let me talk to him). Never visiting that office again!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Most wonderful and extremely knowledgeable physician. Has never been late in the 10 years I have known him. Always pleasant and approachable. I would recommend hi to anyone who needs assurance, good care and an understanding doctor. The staff can be a bit cavalier at times.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr.Borth wasn't even at my initial appt. His staff told me not to put anything near the ground because "it's so dirty" and "You don't even want to know what happens in this room". You can't even have a consult with the guy first. I was told I have to go to the hospital, undress, put on a gown and then wait for the man. Nurse also told me "I'm surprised you haven't been bumped since your issue isn't that important." Unprofessional, assembly-line where they don't actually look into your health issue first, they just shuffle you along like cattle through the cystoscopy line. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Borth is awesome, but I found his staff officious and unprofessional. I have never been talked down to so much in my life. The office set up lacks privacy. I was questioned about my medical situation with a room full of other patients in close proximity. This isn't really acceptable. My personal medical situation is nobody's business unless I choose to make it their business.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014