You may also like

Rate Dr. E.M. Shepert

Dr. E.M. Shepert's Ratings

Since Harvard Dental Centre assumed the business things have become intolerable. Dr. Shepert was amazing and I trusted his skills completely. The last two times I have been in to the office I have not had Dr. Shepert dealing with me. Two other dentists have handled my appointments and both were less than good. I feel that they are lying to create extra business by telling the patient things need to be done when they are not needed. I was recently convinced to have 7 fillings removed and replaced. I was told my insurance was going to cover the entire amount, only to be charged $70.00 at the end of the second visit as apparently I had exceeded my coverage. I paid this amount immediately. I had to return a week later as one tooth was giving me alot of pain. They tried to correct the problem but it still is causing discomfort. I just received a bill for $329.00 as apparently my insurance is not covering it all, after all. The girl on the phone says they had wrong info regarding my secondary coverage. How is this my fault? Why should I have to pay for treatment that I was A) told would be covered by insurance and B) was not even completely necessary! So unimpressed and so angry at the way they have made me feel. My teeth were not even hurting before all of this. Dr. Shepert, I wish you a very happy retirement. Thanks for more than 20 years of great dental treatments. I will never return to Harvard Dental Clinic and I recommend that if you are looking for a good dentist, keep looking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Best dentist! New staff are horrific. Not sure what's going on in this office, but the quality of service has dropped. I have been a patient for 30 years and have always paid my bills, I felt like a criminal at my last appointment. Everything was about money. I'm terribly disappointed with the direction of the practice over mine and my families last visits. Going to look for a new dentists closer to home, not worth the 20 minute commute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

New hygienist over billed me, my bill doubled and I spent less time in the chair, teeth didn't feel clean! Bad receptionist, rude and immature! WONT BE RETURNING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Let me start by saying, Dr Shepert is the best dentist, however the new owner and management are horrible! The new male hygienist charged me an arm and a leg for my cleaning that was not nearly as thorough as previous appointments. I will be looking for a new office asap! New reception staff are unprofessional and inexperienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr Shepert has been my dentist for over 20 years, sadly many changes have taken place over the last 2 years and the 'family practice' feeling is gone. The hygienists and assistants are great, but the 'new' front desk receptionists are lacking in professionalism and are not knowledgable. Sadly I will be looking for a new office in the near future :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He is THE BEST! Dr. Shepert is the ultimate professional: extremely competent and equally caring! His calm manner and gentle sense of humour have kept me coming back as his client for more than 40 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Horrible front staff! Is that his wife? Really she should stay home! Dr. Shepert is good but not going back because staff very unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been attending this office for 20 years. Dr Shepert has always been fantastic, his hygenists are also great. However, his front desk staff are horrendous! They are constantly mixing up my files with my parents (who I haven't lived with for 5 years) and calling me regarding their appointments and calling them about mine! I have recently moved to a different dental office and the front desk staff at Dr Shepert's office made it quite difficult to have my file and information available. Unfortunately being a good dentist doesn't always keep your patients, your front desk staff really have an impact on your clients and your practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Shepert is an excellent dentist & person period! I am a retired dental assistant who has come in contact with many dentists and I rate Dr. Shepert as number one! Have been seeing him for my dental work for over 30 years. He is also very good with children, as my daughter went to him for all her dental work since the age of three years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

I have known and visit Dr. Shepert yearly for over 35 years now. I lived in Richmond for 9 years and still traveled to Delta for his professional and personable care. For the last 10 years I have lived in Langley and he is worth the drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][898086].votes_count ]]