Ratings for Dr. E.M. Shepert

Unfortunately I thought I would be able to stick it out with Dr Shepert until he retired, but all the changes and inexperienced hygienists have made my appointments unbearable. My bills have been creepy up every year, with no explaination of my mouths condition declining? I suspect the new hygienists are receiving bonuses for high productivity. Not on my dime!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

support staff quality and experience has declined over the years. Looking for new office, anyone have any suggestions? My last cleaning appointment was horrible, my mouth didn't feel clean when I left.....

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

This office is great! I always come up from the states to go here. Amy was my hygienist and did an excellent job. She was very gentle and her office and space, was very clean/organized. The other staff are always helpful and friendly. Dr. Shepert is also amazing and one of the best dentists I've ever had!

Submitted August 1, 2016

The best dentist around. I will truly miss you when you retire! You have given me the best care I could ask for and never pushed me to get work done that was overly expensive or I wasn't interested in.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He is the best dentist I have ever had. His work has lasted me many years and his needles never hurt. He is a wonderful person and is very kind. His hygienist is also the best I've ever had. She is SO knowledgable and has been able to really help me understand my oral health and how it's liked to my overall health, she is extremely thorough and doesn't miss a thing! They might run 5 minutes behind but my appointments never feel rushed so I'm not worried about the time, I know they are giving me the best care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This rating is for the dentist only - not the staff. I have had a bridge done by Dr Shepert a long time ago and when i moved i changed Dentists. I have had a few Dentists look at my bridge later and they all have commented on how well it is done. I have visited a couple different dentists i didnt like before finding Dr Saidi who is very competent and has a good staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I want to give you some positive feedback from my dental appointment yesterday. Dr. Shepherd’s care and attention to make sure I was fully frozen before doing the dental procedure to prepare my tooth for a crown was much appreciated. I have in the past tried to communicate this fact to his other partners, that I have a high resistance to freezing and as result have experienced considerable dis comfort when they have had to drill extensively on my teeth. It is my hope that with this email this information will be placed on my file to aid future visits so I can have the same experience I had yesterday.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Over billing!!!!!! Someone needs to report this office, nothing against Dr Shepert, he is the best, but all the new hygienist are padding the billings!!!! Had my teeth cleaned last week, total joke, hygienist didn't even go under my gums.... Not thorough at all. Will never go back

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Absolute joke. Dr shepert was the best. But the office and pricing is horrible now. Tried to rip me off on sedation medication and tried to charge me 200.00 for a dam pill that I got from my Dr for 11.00. Avoid these money hungry savages at all cost.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

After reading through the comments I totally agree with everything said. Dr. Shepert has been out family dentist for well over 25 years and I have always enjoyed my treatment with him. After my horrible experience the last time I was in I am going to change dentists. Had the same awful experience with the new staff that have already been expressed below...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016