Ratings for Dr. E.M. Shepert

support staff quality and experience has declined over the years. Looking for new office, anyone have any suggestions? My last cleaning appointment was horrible, my mouth didn't feel clean when I left.....

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

This office is great! I always come up from the states to go here. Amy was my hygienist and did an excellent job. She was very gentle and her office and space, was very clean/organized. The other staff are always helpful and friendly. Dr. Shepert is also amazing and one of the best dentists I've ever had!

Submitted August 1, 2016

The best dentist around. I will truly miss you when you retire! You have given me the best care I could ask for and never pushed me to get work done that was overly expensive or I wasn't interested in.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

He is the best dentist I have ever had. His work has lasted me many years and his needles never hurt. He is a wonderful person and is very kind. His hygienist is also the best I've ever had. She is SO knowledgable and has been able to really help me understand my oral health and how it's liked to my overall health, she is extremely thorough and doesn't miss a thing! They might run 5 minutes behind but my appointments never feel rushed so I'm not worried about the time, I know they are giving me the best care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This rating is for the dentist only - not the staff. I have had a bridge done by Dr Shepert a long time ago and when i moved i changed Dentists. I have had a few Dentists look at my bridge later and they all have commented on how well it is done. I have visited a couple different dentists i didnt like before finding Dr Saidi who is very competent and has a good staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I want to give you some positive feedback from my dental appointment yesterday. Dr. Shepherd’s care and attention to make sure I was fully frozen before doing the dental procedure to prepare my tooth for a crown was much appreciated. I have in the past tried to communicate this fact to his other partners, that I have a high resistance to freezing and as result have experienced considerable dis comfort when they have had to drill extensively on my teeth. It is my hope that with this email this information will be placed on my file to aid future visits so I can have the same experience I had yesterday.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Over billing!!!!!! Someone needs to report this office, nothing against Dr Shepert, he is the best, but all the new hygienist are padding the billings!!!! Had my teeth cleaned last week, total joke, hygienist didn't even go under my gums.... Not thorough at all. Will never go back

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Absolute joke. Dr shepert was the best. But the office and pricing is horrible now. Tried to rip me off on sedation medication and tried to charge me 200.00 for a dam pill that I got from my Dr for 11.00. Avoid these money hungry savages at all cost.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

After reading through the comments I totally agree with everything said. Dr. Shepert has been out family dentist for well over 25 years and I have always enjoyed my treatment with him. After my horrible experience the last time I was in I am going to change dentists. Had the same awful experience with the new staff that have already been expressed below...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Where do I start?!? To begin, Dr Shepert is the best dentists but the new staff and management are horrible. I filed a complaint with the "manager " regarding the over billing of my hygiene appointment. Little did the manager know, that I use to work in the office as a Certified dental assistant, and I know how billings work with time spent in the chair. I was given the run around, not professional. I will proceed with filing a complaint with the British Columbia Dental Association and I urge anyone else who has had problems to do the same.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016