Ratings for Dr. E.M. Shepert

Dr Shepert has been our family dentist for over 40 yrs. I could not see us going to anyone else .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Shep (our family has shortened his name) has been attending to our dental care for over 25 years now and we just can't say enough good things about him & his staff. He was our third dentist and lucky for us, our final one! This man is so skilled at his profession, you can actually relax under his very capable hands during your visit. And, you cannot feel the needle going in...really! It's amazing then gentleness he has. He is on time, quick, smiling & never makes you feel less important than anyone else. The staff is friendly & helpful, and our hygienists are knowledgeable and efficient. I recommend Dr. Shep every opportunity I have. Thanks, gang! Your excellent work ethics do not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Shepert has been our dentist for 30+ years. He is excellent and has given us superb care. I like his integrity. He doesn't try to find problems we don't have to excuse needless upselling. Would that all dentists would follow his example.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr.Shepert has been my dentist for over 35yrs and every staff member has always been great in everyway especially the staff that is there now.Highy recommend the whole staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent, experienced, technically proficient dentist with a calm, professional demeanour.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

D,.Shepert is the best dentist I have ever encountered. I have been with him for 35 years, but went through many before finding him. If and when he retires I do not know what I will do.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Our family has been going to Dr Shepert for many years. He has always been their for me personally in times of urgency. Great staff and a exceptional dentist we are fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Our whole family has been going to Dr. Shepert for over 25 years and we all (that's 5 of us) have nothing but praise for him in all aspects of his care. We will all miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Shepert is a great Dentist and I have been seeing him for just a couple of years. I have met several other dentists in this office (who fill in when Dr. Shepert is not working) and was less impressed. Not sure what I will do when Dr. Shepert retires. The office staff is new, I see new faces every time I go in. They are also trying out new technology in an effort to modernize. This is going well but needs tweeking, staff are all very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr Shepert has been our family dentist for the past 40 years and his work on a scale of 1 - 10 is most definitely a 10. Our grandchildren now go to him for their dental care. I watch him with the kids and I am so impressed with the care he gives them. They have no fear of the dentist. The office had a change of staff a while back and it wasn't very efficient for a little while, however it has ironed itself out and all seems to be back on track . The new hygienists are very good at their job and after a clean, I leave the office very satisfied. The costs have risen over the years but haven't they everywhere....a sign of the times. I do feel you get what you pay for at this office. Thank you Dr Shepert for taking good care of our teeth.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017