Ratings for Dr. E.M. Shepert

Very gentle. No pain at all, won't try to up sell services. Very nice man and all the staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been a patient for 24 years and although he has been an amazing dentist, it is time for him to retire. He has very shaky hands now and has caused more damage than help. Would not recommend him going forward but am thankful for everything he has done previously.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Shepert since 1972.He is an excellent dentist.Even after we moved further away from his office in Delta, I have continued to drive the extra distance to see Dr Shepert.I hope he continues to practice forever!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Love him. Always have, always will! Too bad he is so far away!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Shepert has been our family dentist for over 40 yrs. I could not see us going to anyone else .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Shep (our family has shortened his name) has been attending to our dental care for over 25 years now and we just can't say enough good things about him & his staff. He was our third dentist and lucky for us, our final one! This man is so skilled at his profession, you can actually relax under his very capable hands during your visit. And, you cannot feel the needle going in...really! It's amazing then gentleness he has. He is on time, quick, smiling & never makes you feel less important than anyone else. The staff is friendly & helpful, and our hygienists are knowledgeable and efficient. I recommend Dr. Shep every opportunity I have. Thanks, gang! Your excellent work ethics do not go unnoticed.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Shepert has been our dentist for 30+ years. He is excellent and has given us superb care. I like his integrity. He doesn't try to find problems we don't have to excuse needless upselling. Would that all dentists would follow his example.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr.Shepert has been my dentist for over 35yrs and every staff member has always been great in everyway especially the staff that is there now.Highy recommend the whole staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent, experienced, technically proficient dentist with a calm, professional demeanour.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

D,.Shepert is the best dentist I have ever encountered. I have been with him for 35 years, but went through many before finding him. If and when he retires I do not know what I will do.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017