Ratings for Dr. Sarah B. Zifcak

I have seen Dr Zifcak for several years now because she is knowledgable, attentive, and very personable. I always feel confident that her advice is sound and honest, and that she will take my personal needs into account.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am a doctor myself, so I feel that I can adequately rate Dr. Zifcak not just for an excellent and personable bedside manner, but for clinical excellence. Dr. Zifcak is very current in her medical knowledge and I trust her completely. I am so glad that she is taking care of me! When I had an urgent health need, she got right on the phone and spoke with me in person. Its hard to find care like this!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Zifcak is a young caring doctor. Always willing to take the time to listen to me and figure out any problems without rushing me out the door.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Zifcak is always friendly, thorough, and willing to discuss whatever is bothering you until you have a solution that works for you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Young, earnest, very friendly. Seen for checkups only.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Sarah B. Zifcak's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2002)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Zifcak for several years now because she is knowledgable, attentive, and very personable. I always feel confident that her advice is sound and h..."

July 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=144653'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=144653'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014